04. The Goyle estate

CHAPTER FOUR
THE GOYLE ESTATE

BUNNY'S CHAUFFEUR BROUGHT HIM BACK TO THE LAWRENCE ESTATE FIRST. Abraxas and Reinhardt stayed in the car, saying that they were far too tired with helping Augustine to pack.

Which left Bunny and himself to walk the grounds of his family estate. The house was mid eighteenth century, fairly large with its gothic arches and dark walls.

"Nice place," Bunny commented in awe, craning his neck to look up at the large house.

He nodded his head in thanks before he climbed the stairs before slamming his hand onto the door. He didn't care for the door knocker at a time like this.

The door swung open almost immediately, "master Lawrence, so good so see you again," a small voice greeted, looking downwards he saw his house elf, Effie, smiling up at him.

(don't make fun of her name, he got her when he was very young, and thought the name suited her very well thank you very much)

"Effie, good to be back, but i'll only be here for a moment, i need to pack." he responded smiling down, she ushered them inside.

"tea sirses?" she asked eyeing the two of them, Bunny just stared at her with wild eyes, did he not have a house elf or something? Or didn't he ever see them at Hogwarts?

"such a shame you wont be having dinner sir-- missus Lawrence is cooking your favourite," she said sadly, her eyes already blubbering as she shut the door behind them.

Bunny snorted from besides him, earning him a nudge from Augustine. "don't be mean," he chided quietly.

"really?" he asked bending down slightly, Bunny had to turn his head away from the scene.

"yes, shepards pie!"

and Augustine sighed simply. He knew she didn't get it right, "we've talked about this, that's fathers favourite meal. mine is Beignets," he reminded softly.

the little house elf just nodded dreamily as if she hadn't heard a thing, before entering the kitchen.

he turned back to Bunny, "do you know how annoying that is? they send me away so often my house elf doesn't know a thing about me," shaking his head, he ran a hand through his hair, trying to rid the anger he felt towards his parents.

Before Bunny could reply, a sudden figure entered the corridor. Tall and square faced, he knew it to be his father. Montgomery Lawrence.

"Ah, Augustine." His father spoke, not entirely happy he was home. Seeing as he was the only one who thought of Augustine as a deranged boy. His mother glazed over it in fear of embarrassment, Montgomery would never back down in embarrassment, but in fear, perhaps.

"Father." He replied, eyeing his father. He looked tired. A sunken face and his tie loose.

"Who's this?" He motioned to Bunny sceptically.

And Bunny, oh Bunny and his stupidity, grinned largely, "Bunny. Bunny Goyle nice to meet you,"

"A Goyle?" His father raised a brow and Augustine felt the shame for Bunny entering his stomach.