12. Bunny's best friend

CHAPTER TWELVE
BUNNYS BEST FRIEND

BUNNY THOUGHT ABOUT TAKING THE OTHER BOY IN HIS MOUTH AND RIPPING HIS BODY APART.  He often thought this, causing him to roll over in his bed, ridding the thought. But it was no use. He thought of kissing him first, taking his lips between his teeth, and pulling hard until blood seeped into his mouth. Once he started he couldn't stop, soon his mouth would be on every inch of his body, ripping him up until all that was left was a blood soaked floor.

He blinked the thought away, but couldn't help it as he rolled back over to look at the other bed beside him. The victim of his massacre was Augustine, as it always was.

He got up from his bed and ripped back the curtain as quietly as he could of the other boys bed.

Watching as Augustine slept peacefully, the lines on his face weren't as pronounced as they usually were. Usually, Augustine frowned quite often, causing Bunny to believe he'd done something wrong, again.

But here, Bunny could see why everyone else was so captivated by him. How some girls would flutter their eyes in his direction, but Augustine would never return his gaze, for some reason, Augustine hadn't noticed the way he commanded others to turn their heads to him.

It made Bunny's insides turn to knots.

If Bunny were Augustine, he'd use it to his advantage.

"Bun, stop staring at me." Augustine's voice whispered. He still had his eyes shut,

"Morning," Bunny spoke, smiling to him. Augustine rubbed his large eyes, Bunny had realised that Augustine had a problem with not knowing how to blink properly. The boy wouldn't blink at all sometimes, and when he did it was once in a blue moon.

It creeped him out, he had once thought Augustine was actually a doll who had come to life, à la Pinocchio but no, he'd met Augustine's parents in the winter, and neither were apt doll makers.

"Do you wanna go on a run with me?" He asked suddenly, needing an excuse to why he was staring at him- again.

Augustine propped himself up by his elbows, "why would I want to do that?" His tone was angry but Bunny could tell the corners of his mouth were lifted, ever so slightly.

"Why would anyone want to go on a run with you?" Another voice sounded from across the room. Abraxas. Bunny heard him shuffling around in his bed before he ripped his bed curtain open.

Bunny slept with his bed curtains open all the time, because who cared who saw Bunny in his natural state? He was quite something to look at mind you, he thought it was his gift to the world (and to the ghosts.)

But the rest of the knights seemed content in sleeping with their curtains closed, for some weird reason Bunny couldn't understand.

He grinned at him, "morning sleeping beauty." Bunny noticed his blonde hair had been kept in its usual ponytail, he looked pompous, but could he say that? Not right now, a sleep deprived Abraxas would've probably gutted him like a fish if he'd even uttered the word ponytail.

Another curtain opened, revealing Tom who poked his head out to see both Augustine and Bunny opposite him. Bunny watched the way Augustine's jaw clenched and unclenched every few moments, before Tom spoke, "why not."