kitty in heat

note: this is a "thank you for loving my fic" post! thank you so much guys... ILY <3  

tags: smut, ABO verse, pet kink, soft dom, cross dressing.

"P'Jack, I want the next few days off, may I get them?", New made a cute face to his manager.

"Let me check your schedule."

"Okay...", New bounced on the balls of his feet while waiting for P'Jack.

"We can reschedule some minor things.", P'Jack returned checking his tab, "Why are you taking the next few days off?"

"uh... I-I've got a check-up...", New didn't have a better answer than as P'Jack frowned at him.

"What checkup?", P'jack frowned.

"Uh... I was-s feeling a little under the weather but I'm okay now. I'll run a few tests and feel better."

"Newwiee,", P'Jack's voice was laced with concern as he spoke, "Should I take you to the doctor? I can always free up some time or should I ask Tay..."

"No Phi... Don't worry, I'll g-go myself and let you know if I need anything and Tay already has his schedule."

"He always has time for you though but do let me know."

New scrambled and left the building quickly. He had already started feeling feverish and hot while he was in front of P'Jack.

'Next few days are going to be agonizing.', he said to himself as pulled up at a supermarket. He picked food for the next 4 days with a few bottles of lubes. Checking out he crashed into a familiar figure.

"Hey New!", Tul greeted him while walking in.

"Hi Phi..."

"Why are you so flushed red?", Tul asked concerned.

"Uh, it's very hot Phi... I just ran here to get some groceries."

"Okay, are you sure you don't have a fever or something?"

"No phi, I'll get going, I'm in a hurry.", New quickly left while Tul was confused with his behavior.

Next, he went to his apartment and picked some clothes and his box. He locked the apartment and left Bangkok. He drove till he started feeling hot and clammy in the car.

'Ugh... I hope I make it there before the actual thing starts.', he mumbled to himself and tuned the radio for some distraction. The next hour passed quickly and he pulled outside a small house near the beach.

"Home.", he said as he got off with all the things he had got. He kept the grocery in the kitchen and made his way to the bedroom. He discarded all his clothes and walked into the open shower which overlooked the sea. His milky skin basked in the soft moonlight of the rising moon. He washed away the dirt and cleansed himself completely under the moon before walking inside. He opened the box and took the first item which was very precious to him. It was a butt plug with a cattail extension. He pulled out a small dildo and lubed it.

"Ahh~", he moaned as his leaking hole took in the dildo well and he plugged it up with the cattail plug. The next thing he pulled out was a short skirt that hardly covered his butt with a crop top that barely covered his nipples. He picked a black choker next with a cute bell which dinged as he moved his head. The last two things were the cat headband and paw gloves.

He walked back downstairs after setting the dildo on low speed. He felt better as the heat lowered from his body. During his heat cycles which are caused bi-annually, Newwiee loved to spend it alone with his pet kink mode.