一 : rivals

" i am tired of this place "

_________

"are you a fool?" his cold voice echoed across the room.

riki nishimura.
male, age 17.

"you wish." she boldly replied back with no hesitation whatsoever.

yui kimura.
female, age 16.

the two classmates who swore to be enemies glared at each other with tension building up.

"the muras are at it again." one commented as if it was a normal sight.

for the years they have somehow become rivals.

not once did they ever try to have a normal conversation.

"suck it up kimura." he shrugged in a victorious manner as their teacher marked their working out on the blackboard.

"no one asked. nishimura." she scoffed finding out he was right.

however, they were no surprises. not once has this pattern ever changed.

not once has she ever beaten him.

for years and years,
she had always been
miss second place.

[ ♡ ]

hey there my lovelies !!

so um, today's my birthday :>

i thought it would be nice to share a new story !! thank you all for the support for my other books. i really do appreciate your time and effort placed within each story. may you enjoy this one too~(!)

this is especially dedicated to ravensperiwinkle ; kae :D
because i want to thank her for the unlimited support she has been giving me :( thank you for all the love and motivation. i am genuinely thankful for ur kindness and hope to return them to u too <3

hi kae ! i hope your days are getting better and remember that you are important and loved ♡ keep going, ure doing so well and i hope u enjoy this !

time for bias wrecker riki to come back ~

- luv, luna 🌙