十五 : different

" the differences and impulses,
and your obsession with "
_______________

she kept her words. not once did she try to talk to him. not once did she continue looking into his eyes after accidental eye contact.

now she was the one pulling away.

"kimura finally gave up?" kei, one of his good friends asked. he may not mean it in a bad way but riki did not like it; the truth.

"doesn't matter." he merely replied before turning back from looking at her. oh how much a night can change a person. she was completely different.

he forced himself to deal with it. after all, he was only protecting her.

×

as school ended slowly, her ignorance was almost unsettling.

this was what he had wished for so why was he feeling this way?

was it out of impulse?

being on after school duty, he stayed at the quiet library.

whilst walking past each aisle, he abruptly stopped when he saw the struggling girl.

normally, he would ignore and walk by, but he didn't.

he didn't because it was yui.

silently grabbing the book that was out of reach from her, she stopped moving to meet eyes with his.

a few more moments would've been nice but she broke it off as her gaze landed on the book.

"thank you." she formally replied while obtaining the book out of his hand. she flipped a few pages before really leaving him behind.

she was too different.

who knew turning a blind eye would result in such consequences?

this was now how it was going to go.

friends, strangers, almost friends, to strangers again.

[ ♡ ]

damn riki. u messed up this time.

i have school tomorrow >;*(

whatever only a few more days . . .

just 11 more days.

- luv, luna 🌙

p.s. eleven by ive is stuck in my head. at first i wasn't the greatest fan of the song but the pre-chorus is so addicting. along with the '1,2,3,4,5,6,7, u make me feel like 11~'