二十 : date

" only fools fall for you
( only fools ) "
_______________

"hey kimura, are you free this saturday?" sou takashi asked shamelessly.

"this saturday...yeah i am. why?" she asked curiously.

they have been getting along quite well and because of his new presence, he has also gained some popularity.

"do you want to go on a date with me?" he asked directly.

the whole class went silent upon hearing his boldness.

"gurl- did you just get asked out, like, right now." kana's jaw dropped in disbelief. not because yui didn't deserve it, but because of how casual and blunt he was with his mind.

her classmates suddenly became cooing to tease her, inevitably making her smile.

"so are you?" kei, riki's close friend asked whilst standing beside him.

yui looked at kei, then at riki. for a second she strongly said no but then remembered she has been rejected.

why not give it a shot.

"sure." she shrugged as if she wasn't excited.

perhaps she didn't expect her first date to not be with riki but, sou was a nice boy too.

maybe she can . . . try?

on the other hand, riki could not believe what he was hearing.

did yui really give up on him?

although it wasn't her fault and she was not to blame, his jealousy said otherwise.

he turned around to face back to the front before not being able to even think properly.

"hey where are you going?" kei asked but all riki did, was continue his step out of the classroom.

yui too, watched as he left the classroom wordlessly.

some part of her.  .  . was satisfied.

why?

revenge VS jealousy

[ ♡ ]

and i'm done :)

wow . . .

i did it.

7 days ago, i was so ready to write my apology for not being able to keep my words and was about to give up on this book-

yooooooo

* clap clap clap *

proud.

hehe

it's anticlimactic but it's the effort that counts right?

thank you for reading <3

take care!

- luv, luna 🌙