九 : good

" but everything is shattering,
it's my mistake. "
_____________

just as yui thought she was taking her steps where things were better, why is it that she felt like she was talking them backwards?

conclusion: riki wasn't easy to know.

he wasn't easy to understand,

and certainly not easy to be close with.

"good morning riki." she smiled towards him.

"morning." he replied back. although it may seem like a dry reply, one was better than none.

"i've been meaning to ask, why do you always say morning instead of good morning." she asked whilst walking beside him.

despite the obvious gazes, she chose to ignore them.

"what's the difference." his unfazed eyes never left his phone.

"one has good in it." she implied, stating her reasoning.

and then he stopped.

his hand slowly found its way back to his pocket, along with his phone. he looked straight at the door with his mind elsewhere before coming back and turning to face her.

yui felt some sort of atmospheric change all of a sudden and was not keen on the mood.

"good morning, good day, good night and good bye?" he slightly turned to face her. "what's so good about them?" he finished before sliding the class door open for entry.

good in goodness.

perhaps even yui doesn't know but they way riki said it definitely meant much more.

maybe the way she wonders the way he sees the world.

[ ♡ ]

hey lovelies.
i haven't been feeling the most motivated nor happy for the past few weeks. i don't think its particularly anyone's fault but

i just kinda feel empty.

anyways, take care my dears. drink water to stay hydrated, eat if you're hungry, sleep if you're tired and relax if you're stressed.

remember to prioritise yourself <3

- luv, luna 🌙