六 : bewildered

" i see swimming pools,
and living rooms,
and aeroplanes. "
__________

"good morning nishimura." she smiled calmly before walking past him.

the boy who stood at his locker after being greeted was now bewildered. not only did she not make a fuss or anything to speak to him, but the fact she did not call him by his first name.

something was off.

after taking a seat at his usual spot, he couldn't help but notice the absence of the girl.

where was she?

"sakamoto." he called out after scanning the classroom twice.

the bewildered girl looked stunned as if she had just been selected to become school president. "y-yes?" she nervously replied.

"do you know where yu-" and it almost slipped.

a habit that had plenty of time to lose.

but did not go away.

"i mean, kimura is?" he asked.

"yui?" kana suddenly looked towards the desk her friend was normally at and shook her head. "maybe at the garden. she could be taking a breather there."

although yui had told kana not to tell anyone her secret spot to take some time for herself, kana assumed in this case, he was an exception.

after all, she had been trying weeks to get his attention.

"thanks." he nodded before standing up and leaving the class.

he thought to himself, ' why bother? '

his only reason was that he didn't know.

never once had he thought he would care again yet,

she, who had always challenged with easily influenced that.

"yui." he muttered to himself after spotting the girl sitting by the main tree alone on her phone.

"kimura, how foolish can you get." he shook his head before retreating back.

perhaps this time, he was the foolish one.

[ ♡ ]

i have my maths exam tomorrow :/ ( 17/11 )
however, after this im practically free !!
never once have i thought getting straight A's was possible but for this semester it proved me wrong :')

actually, it only works if i do well for my maths exam tomorrow which is worth 50%

anyways ~

- luv, lunaaaaaaaaaa 🌙