三 : history

" i need time to replace
what i gave away "
__________

"good morning nishimura!" she energetically greeted him with a smile.

he was right, he was always right.

the dispute? it was all a miscommunication and so now everything was fixed.

she wanted to thank him.

for caring.

as yui approached him carelessly, he seemed to be unfazed. he watched as she stood in front of him with a rather judgemental expression.

"what do you want?" he asked coldly. totally different to how he was last week.

however, once yui made up her mind on a certain goal, she was not going to back down. a stubborn girl she is.

"i want to get to know you." she said with no filter.

again.

"i don't." he looked back up from his book with an emotionless expression.

the history between them wasn't anything grand. just that they were friends until one day he began to distance himself. till this day, she still doesn't know why.

"can i call you by your first name?" she asked respectfully.

again?

it was quiet for a few seconds as if everyone else was eavesdropping their conversation. all anticipating for his answer, he finally replied.

"whatever." he shook his head and went back to his book.

"riki." she said.

"what?"

"nice to meet you~" she chirpped as she went back to her seat.

riki nishimura,

she was going to know.

[ ♡ ]

i just realised i didn't drink water today. no wonder my lips are so dry and burning.

- luv, luna 🌙