zero

zero: the beginning of a hero

HIGH SCHOOL SHOULDN'T BE A THING

it's useless, for the people who actually want to be somewhere in life, and overall the dumbest thing to exist. it takes up 8 hours that students could actually be learning about something they want to learn, only for students never to use the subjects in their life. high school was for the students that would want to get into harvard or stanford- aurora kinsley just wanted to survive it.

between the drama, hormones, and the teachers with monotone voices- aurora just wanted to make it through her last two years with a proud smile and a feeling that she finally accomplished something. she was surprised she made it this far, when she was younger aurora thought she would be 17 in a 8th grade class... at least she made it this far right?

the breakups were the worst part though, the feeling that you finally have someone then they go and cheat on you. aurora should've seen the red flags, she should've listened to peter parker after he screamed at for an hour after flash ditched her in the pouring rain to go and party. aurora was to blinded by the fact that someone finally loved her, someone was there for her, she was finally recognized.

then everything disappeared. it was two weeks before school ended, aurora heard from her friends that flash was having sex with some senior at the time. aurora opened the door to see the two kissing like the world was ending, aurora never felt so betrayed. her heart broke in a million pieces, it was like the world was ending. 

aurora saw flash everyday, his stupid smile, his stupid dimples. he used her, he never loved aurora and she was to dumb to realize that. aurora lost her best friend because of a guy that never loved her, what was the point anymore? he still sucked at basketball though, he made some shots but he could never be as good as the other players- it was funny seeing him struggle after the breakup.

the senior graduated anyway, flash was single and looking to get back aurora everyday. the brunette never forgot the face of the girl when aurora showed up to her graduation party to crash it- it was an idea suggested by the julins, the triplets that were best friends with aurora since first grade.