four

four: visions

four: visions.

HOME.

home was such a simple word with a meaning: to be someplace you feel safe with, or with someone you want to be with for the rest of your life. home was where some lived, home could be with someone else that you love. home felt amazing if you where in the right place: but home for aurora wasnt with her family.

she stepped into her home, the curtains were shut, the smell of smoke filled her nostrils. willa wasnt home, aurora knew that just because of her bags and shoes were gone. willa probably went to live with her boyfriend, it was for the best. freddy kinsley and collen kinsley sat in the living-room, pipes in their mouths as they watched the news. "that electra girl apparently exists." collen stated, not noticing his sister in the entry-way. the older kinsley scoffed, "she's never going to get credit, hell, i will be surprised if she even keeps this act up."

charlotte rose walked into the kitchen, "what act?" she snapped, her eyes narrowed on her boyfriend in front of her. "if electra is real, she's saving more people than spiderman is- she's stopped three robberies last week in an hour, spiderman did not." charlotte defended, her face with full disgust, "girls can do what guys can't just accept that."

collen looked at his girlfriend, "i'm just saying, with her powers- every villain will want them." he stated, "look what happened to quinn julin, he went after her, almost killed her and then died. if that story is even true." collen noticed aurora walk into the room, freddy blew out the smoke in his mouth, "aurora!"

aurora waved, a frown on her face as she grabbed the envelopes on the counter, "what are these about?" she thought out loud, the envelope read 'oscorp internship'. aurora raised an eyebrow, it was an acceptance letter to work there? aurora never even applied. she applied to UCLA, which was in california and to some school in england that gwen was going too. 

"congrats rory!" caroline clapped her hands as aurora looked at collen, he smirked at his hands before smiling at his sister. aurora shoved the envelope into her pocket, "everything okay?" the blonde looked at her friend with concern, aurora nodded before grabbing her car keys. aurora couldn't process anything, her head hurt like a son of bitch and her thoughts weren't processing.