ten

ten: time of our lives

"WANNA GET DRUNK AND WASH AWAY OUR PROBLEMS?"

rylie julin stood in front of auroras bed, her face turned into a smile. she held up two fake id's, making aurora groan. she rolled over, bruises from two nights ago showing on her back. peter didn't get ahold of aurora since oscorp, making aurora start to believe harry's story. she couldn't believe it though, she just couldn't. 

rylie grabbed her friends hand, "okay, thats a yes." aurora frowned as rylie pulled aurora out to her car. lindsey sat there in the driver seat, she looked at the two whooping like she was already drunk. she wore heart glasses, red lipstick, and had a sucker in her mouth. "got her!" the two sisters laughed seeing aurora shake her head.

aurora sat in the backseat, her eyes looking at her phone quickly. peter texted her saying 'everything okay?'. aurora ignored him, but immediately felt bad. she opened her phone, calling peter as the sisters in front of her sung their hearts out. "hi." aurora mumbled hearing him pick up.

"what's wrong?" peter asked.

"nothing."

"thats a lie."

aurora sighed, she should just tell him. she should let him explain if harry was right or not. aurora never doubted their relationship till now, she felt her heart beginning to break. she paused, tears filling her eyes as she leaned back, "aurora, what the fuck is wrong?" he asked sternly.

"did you kiss gwen?"

peter paused, a small sigh from his side of his phone. aurora shut her eyes, crossing her fingers as peter started to ramble like 'who said that?' and 'gwen?!'. "aurora kinsley, where are you?" peter asked, aurora didn't answer. "aurora, whoever told you that is lying. you were with me all day yesterday and-" he paused, "aurora i love you, and i'll always love you."

aurora shook her head, "fucking harry tried to get in my head-"

"osborn?"

"yep."