thirteen

thirteen: magical

thirteen: magical

AURORA SAT IN THE RAIN

bruises were all over her face, the cuts had bandaids on them. she wore a tiny black dress, her hair tied back into a low bun. next to her was willa and her father, the two of them not saying a word as the captain's funeral ended. aurora walked away from the two, tears falling down her face as she found herself ending up at her boyfriends house.

she knocked on the door, peter opened it. she wrapped her arms around his body, peter bringing her inside as she cried in his embrace. the girl sobbed into his chest, she didnt even know why- maybe it was because quinn was dead- or her other father figure.. or maybe because she couldn't save them and aurora felt like she could've. 

peter shook his head, he knew what she was thinking. aurora was set on the couch, may brought her some hot chocolate. aurora smiled softly at may, who nodded at peter then walked upstairs. "its my fault." aurora cried, setting the chocolate down on the coffee table. peter grabbed her hand, "i chickened out and now hes dead- i could've saved them!"

peter looked at the crying girl, his pressed a soft kiss to her forehead, "you did everything you could." he whispered as aurora pressed her forehead against his. the two sat in silence, aurora calmed down just because of his embrace. 

they laid on the couch, aurora had her head on his chest as may walked back down. peter smiled softly at the brunette, she was asleep- her arms wrapped around his body. peter wasnt through, but he felt like he was dreaming already.

 peter wasnt through, but he felt like he was dreaming already

SCHOOL STARTED BACK UP- AFTER A FEW REPAIRS...

aurora stood next to rylie and hannah, the three looking at the new girl- mary jane-watson. aurora had no idea who she was, but she was already friends with gwen. lindsey was holding hands with flash, a sad smile on her face as they passed aurora's group. aurora's wounds healed a tiny bit, the bruises were still there but everything else was not noticeable.

"bitch." hannah mumbled seeing flash and lindsey walk up to peter. the brunette walked up to her boyfriend and ex boyfriend-

"chicks dig him." flash stated walking away. aurora looked at her boyfriend with a smirk on her face, peter pressed a kiss to her lips making everyone look at them. gwen smiled from cross the hallway, mary looked at them before walking away with the blonde. aurora smiled at peter, who wrapped his arm around her waist.

"parker, kinsley. you're late again." the teacher announced as the couple walked into the room. a smirk was on auroras face as she sat down in her seat, right next to gwen and peter. everyone seemed to figure it out, the two were dating- and the boys were jealous. how did the schools nerd end up dating the hottest girl in the school? it wasnt fair.

"sorry!" aurora stated, she glanced at peter who was looking at her with a smirk. the brunette smiled, leaning back in her seat as she listened to the lesson. aurora couldnt stop smiling, she was really in love peter parker- and aurora couldn't help it.

after school the couple stood in an alleyway, peter wrapped his arm around aurora's waist. "i hate heights, you know." she whispered before the two went flying in the air. aurora screamed, she shut her eyes putting her face in peters neck. he was wearing his suit, but aurora was just wearing her clothes. 

the two flew through the air, the moon shining bright on them.

and everything just seemed magical.

"GOOD MORNING." 

quinn julin woke up in a lab, his eyes focused on the light above them. his arms had iv's in them, they were also covered in cuts and burns. quinn looked at the doctors above him, they wore surgical masks and glasses- he couldn't figure out where he was. the boy tried to sit up, but he couldn't feel anything. 

the machines beeped like it was a ticking time bomb, the air was fuzzy and made quinn cough. the brunette shut his eyes feeling pain overtake his body, only for it to suddenly stop as the door opened. walking in the room was one person he never thought would be doing this to him, their face had a big smirk on it.

they looked at quinn, a smile on their face, "welcome to stage two, quinn."