ALTERNATE ENDING

what if, aurora kinsley survived?

"HOLY SHIT, WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?!"

those were the last words aurora heard before passing out in the middle of the floor. everyone gathered around her, whispers were sent through the crowd of 'how is she alive?' and 'she's back?'. lindsey found a teacher, who stared in shock, how was this possible? everyone swore she was dead just two years ago, they had a funeral, but she was alive?

aurora was rushed to the hospital, she couldn't remember anything that happened after she went through that portal again. her father and peter showed up hours later, after getting on a plane as fast as they could. freddy ran into her room, aurora was passed out on the bed after getting surgery. he couldn't believe it, she was alive. 

freddy kinsley tried to commit suicide over three times, all of them were unsuccessful. it was like he was being pushed to stay alive, after loosing his whole family, he wanted to be dead. no matter how many times he tried, it was like someone was keeping him back: and he was so happy he stayed. he looked at his middle daughter, tears flooded her eyes, "aurora." he whispered, even if she couldn't hear.

freddy walked towards aurora, he swore he could see purple electricity running through the iv's. he knew aurora was electra, he knew of her powers, but he thought... well freddy didn't know what he thought. he sat down in the red chair, he felt a shock of electricity when he touched the handles, "ow." he mumbled before lindsey walked into the room, a smile wide on her face. freddy glanced at her before standing up, the two hugged like lindsey was his daughter instead of his daughters best friend, "thank you."

"for what?" lindsey asked, her eyes wide as she looked at aurora. "she was just in the hallway, wearing the clothes she wore the day she disappeared, it was like she never left..." lindsey trailed off as she frowned, but she covered it up when peter walked into the room. lindsey and peter barely talked since rylie died, then aurora they became distant. lindsey always knew peter felt guilty for everything that happened in new york, willa's death, rylie's, gwens and then his precious aurora.

lindsey tried to comfort him after aurora's 'death'. he only pushed her away, farther, farther. soon lindsey gave up, after all the crying, screaming, and slamming doors- she left peter to cope alone. she knew it was hard for him to loose the one person he ever loved, but she also couldn't keep helping him if he wasn't going to move on. "hey, how's she doing?" peter asked, his eyes on his aurora.

peter felt like he should've helped aurora when she was fighting rory, he felt so guilty seeing her, bleeding out, and basically dying. he tried, but she pushed away because she was to selfless. it was in aurora's nature, save others before herself, save the world and kill herself trying. it was basically her reason to live, just so she can save others because she couldn't save her sister or mom. peter also missed seeing aurora smile, she smiled so many times in the other universe he could barely count, it was a reminder to peter that she was still happy through all the dark, terrible, times.

freddy sighed, "she's a fighter, thats for sure."

peter chuckled, "hell yeah she is."

BLUE EYES MET BROWN, A FEW HOURS LATER

peter was sitting in the hospital chair, visiting hours were over but he snuck in through the window... only so he could be by aurora's side no matter what. he ran his thumb over her bruised knuckle, a small, small, smile on his face. she looked so peaceful, so.... he didn't know. he felt her hand twitch making peter's eyes snap towards hers, only to see her looking at him. "pete." she whispered in disbelief.

"rora," peter whispered back before she sat up quickly, pressing her lips to his making peter feel a dozen of butterflies in his stomach. peter shut his eyes, pulling away from aurora who winced from the pain, "you were just in a coma, stabbed like five times, and yet-"

"i sit up to kiss you, i know," aurora rolled her eyes before placing another kiss to his lips. peter couldn't fight to urge to kiss her back, they were making up for lost time. peter ran his thumb along her cheek making aurora blush a tiny bit, "two years and you still haven't moved on, thats depressing peter."

peter chuckled, "you're the only one i want." 

aurora raised an eyebrow playfully, "what if i didn't make it, would you sit in your bedroom moping your whole life?" peter opened his mouth making aurora put a finger to his lips, "peter, peter." she giggled as peter pressed another kiss to her lips making aurora smile, she missed him so fucking much. 

aurora couldn't believe she left him in the first place, maybe it was a right person wrong time thing, but aurora regretted it so much. she was glad she had him back, and the two made sure there would be no interruptions to this relationship. even if it meant, time to quit being a hero and work on their life... which aurora didn't mind that.

BRYNN SPEAKS
just to put this in your head, this would've happened if aurora survived. let that sink in :)