ten

ten: kill me you cowardTW: gore, death

TW: gore, death.

THE GANG HID CURES ALL OVER THE STATUE OF LIBERTY

aurora looked at her wound as she placed a cure down, it was starting to bleed again making her wince. she really wanted to get this done and over with. aurora sat down on the steps, the two other peters appeared in her vision making aurora look up from her wound. "you know max used to be the sweetest guy ever." aurora's peter stated, looking at new york before looking at aurora. "before falling into a pool of electric eels."

"that'll do it." older peter replied making aurora nod. getting struck by lighting would also help, she thought. aurora stood up to look at new york for the last time, man it was beautiful at night. "there it goes..."

"you okay?"

"my back. its from all the swinging i guess." older peter replied, trying to crack it. aurora looked at her feet, she couldn't feel anything anymore. she couldn't tell if it was because of the blood loss or the black electricity that kept spreading every minute, it was like a timer. aurora watched as her peter cracked older peters back making her smile a tiny bit.

aurora stood up, walking up the stairs to make sure collen wasn't coming out of nowhere to stab her. "aurora!" lindsey yelled from the ground.

"lindsey!" aurora yelled back, she realized rylie wasn't with her- but seeing lindsey made her smile. aurora hopped off the side, falling a few stories before landing next to lindsey- who screamed in fear making aurora smile. the two hugged before aurora looked around, "rylie?"

lindsey sighed, "disappeared in thin air after you disappeared- i see you found your peter." lindsey smirked playfully before the two headed up towards the peters- who were talking about older peters web blood, which was fucking weird to lindsey. "peter, hi!" aurora's peter looked at lindsey.

aurora suddenly felt dizzy, "what were some of the villains you guys fought?" young peter asked making aurora snap out of it.

"seems like you met some of them."

"my brother." aurora deadpanned, a smile on her face making everyone realize she was not being serious. 

"i fought an alien made out of black goo-"

"no way! i fought an alien too! on earth and space, he was purple!" younger peter replied, excited to tell the gang about his villains. aurora wanted to fight an alien, that sounded fun to her.

" i wanna fight an alien." her peter replied, "i'm lame. i fought a russian guy,  in like a rhinoceros machine. " aurora raised an eyebrow, that was probably after she left.

"hey, can we rewind back to the 'i'm lame part'. cause you're not. its the self talk, you know... you're amazing." older peter told aurora's peter, making peter smile. 

aurora zoned out, her eyes on lindsey. how did she find them? lindsey looked at aurora with a smile on her face, a knife was hidden in her pocket. fucking rory. the other villains showed up making aurora look over at them, she looked back at lindsey- who was now rory- and a knife was headed towards her direction.

aurora jumped out of the way, she kicked rory in the face before running up the stairs. rory grit her teeth before running after aurora, electrocuting the metal beneath aurora making it break. aurora looked down before she began to fall, her hands reaching for anything. a web grabbed her wrist making aurora look up at older peter before she swung onto the platform again. 

"ah, aurora. just the girl i was looking for!" collen yelled making aurora turn around. rory and collen stood there, a sword in collen's hand and a knife in rorys. aurora began to breath heavy, her stitches split open making blood soak through her suit. "i see you tried to stitch up your wound, it didn't work."

aurora rolled her eyes, she leaned back on the bar behind her. a staff appeared in her hand making aurora smirk, "my dear older brother, here to kill me i suppose?" aurora asked, "kill me you coward." collen threw his sword, aurora threw her staff. the two weapons collided, both sending off into different directions.

aurora quickly ran up the stairs, she grabbed onto a pole swinging above another story. aurora felt a knife slid crossed her foot, but she didn't care. aurora had no idea where her peter went, just that the sand guy was blowing sand everywhere making it harder for her to see. aurora looked to see all three peters jumping off the platform, all yelling excitedly.

aurora smiled, "if you're gonna kill me, at least make it a fair fight." she yelled, knowing collen was behind her. aurora turned around, collen smirked at her before the two ran at each other. aurora sliced his stomach, sliding next to him, blood spattered on her face. aurora did a somersault, kicking the knife out of rory's hand. she stood up, using her staff to push collen into rory, the three fought like the world was ending.

aurora grit her teeth feeling her wound bleeding even more, collen cracked his neck. aurora shut her eyes, purple electricity ran out of her hands straight towards the two villains. the next thing they all knew was that the platform they were on began to fall, aurora watched as collen smirked- running towards aurora with his sword. aurora screamed as she fell off the platform, her hands reaching for a staff. 

collen threw his sword making aurora shut her eyes, she knew this was it. she knew was the end, she didn't even get to say goodbye. would peter be mad? would he even care? how would he tell freddy? aurora felt a sword slice through her stomach, right through her old wound. collen smirked, until he saw all the electricity shoot towards him.

a bright purple burst of electricity shot through the air, it was beautiful. aurora's peter noticed a bright flash making him run towards it, but otto stopped him by grabbing him. aurora landed on the ground, her head smacking the pavement. a yell escaped her lips, she grabbed her wound looking up at peter 2 and peter 3 struggling against otto and electro.

aurora raised her hand, electricity made otto's arms let go of the two peters for some reason. aurora crawled away from collen, who stood up with blood running out of his mouth and nose. aurora grabbed a sword, she turned around as soon as collen went to stab her. it sliced through his chest making collen gasp, he looked at his sister with tears in his eyes.

collen fell onto aurora, he was dead.

now it was just rory.