eight

eight: the bridge

eight: the bridge

THE KINSLEY FAMILY DECIDED TO HEAD UPSTATE TO SEE THE HOUSE

aurora sat in the passenger seat, her eyes on the truck in front of them. they were stuck in traffic, which to aurora's surprise was for two hours. of course it was on her fear, bridges. they were just scary to her, they could break at anytime and aurora hated the feeling. after her little date with peter, freddy dragged aurora in the car saying "please rory, it'll be fun."

yeah right.

aurora looked back at willa, she was sleeping without her seatbelt. "this the dumbest idea you've ever had dad." aurora mumbled before people started screaming running past their car. freddy looked in the mirror seeing a lizard type thing heading towards them, "fuck." aurora yelled making willa sit up.

the doors were locked, freddy tried to unlock them but nothing was happening, "dad!" willa screamed right before their car was slammed into, going right off the side. aurora went wide eyed, a scream escaped her throat as she braced for the impact. willa fell past the two of the older kinsleys landing on the front window, "help!"

aurora unbuckled, she grabbed her sister as the window broke open. they definitely needed peter right now, wherever he went off to. then she realized, peter saved their asses, they were hanging in the middle of the air- "help!" aurora screamed making peter parker forget all about the villain that was doing this. 

the car lit on fire, freddy climbed to the backseat kicking out the window. aurora held onto willa, she tried to do something but her abilities did nothing. "help!" they all screamed as they started to feel the car breaking. aurora looked at the water below them, she shut her eyes preparing for death as it welcome her with open arms.

then something landed on their car, aurora opened her eyes to her father gone already on the bridge. "are you guys hurt?" peter asked in his spiderman outfit, willa began crying as the front of the car was in flames. aurora coughed from the flames, willa held her arms out for peter to grab them. he quickly put the brunette on the bridge, aurora put her hand over her mouth as she  tried climbing to the backseat.

then she realized her foot was stuck, the glove department fell on her foot. aurora yelled out in pain feeling the fire getting closer and closer to her. peter was on the back of the car again, "rora, grab my hand." he demanded seeing the flames getting closer. the web began to break, peter reached his hand out. "rora!"

aurora shook her head in pain, "my foots stuck."

peter looked at the web, it was about to snap. he wrapped a web around aurora's hand, he reached in for the brunette as she coughed once again. "listen to me, use your other foot to kick off it okay?" he asked, his voice shaky realizing he might not be able to save the love of his life. aurora nodded, she held onto his hand, her hand shaky a lot as peter looked back up at the web. 

aurora kicked the piece once, the pain shooting through her body. she cried out seeing the blood escaping from her foot. peter reached in farther, the car slowly moving down from the web moving down. aurora shut her eyes as peter kicked the piece off of her leg, just in time- maybe.

the web snapped, aurora grabbed peters hand as the car fell. he held her up quickly, his hand going around her waist as she felt herself slipping. peter looked down at the kinsley's car, which was under the water. "are you okay?" he whispered as he felt aurora shaking in his arms.

"please get me on the surface." she whispered, her voice cracking from the smoke being in her throat.  peter nodded, he put his mask back down and swung back up to the bridge. aurora found her father and willa, the three of them hugging quickly. aurora went to thank peter but he was gone saving another boy.  "are you guys okay?"

AURORA WENT HOME LIKE SHE WAS DRUNK

she stumbled into the kitchen, her eyes on the stairs. freddy went to the police with willa, leaving aurora home alone with an injured leg and an high amount of anxiety. her phone rang, aurora hanging up quickly as she collapsed on her couch as peter opened the front door. he saw his friend laying there, "holy shit, are you okay?"

aurora shook her head, she put her head back in pain as peter rushed to her side. "i cant feel my leg." she whispered in pain as peter put his hand under her chin, he pressed a kiss to her forehead before picking her up. aurora whimpered slightly, peter nodded knowing the feeling. it was raining outside, as peter carried aurora out of the door in bridal style lighting striked.

aurora felt the electricity run through her body, she shut her eyes in pain as peter rubbed her arm with comfort. she didnt even realize when she passed out, but she woke up in the hospital with willa, freddy, gwen, and rylie by her side. she looked for peter, but he was no where to be found. "peter had to get home."

aurora nodded slowly, her eyes on the bandage around her leg. she moved her leg up, pain going through her body as she cried out. " i know sweetie, its gonna hurt okay." freddy whispered seeing his daughters pain.

the pain made aurora realize one thing, she wanted peter parker.

but peter parker wasnt there.