seven

seven: peter?

seven: peter?

AURORA AND LINDSEY RAN THROUGH THE STREETS OF NEW YORK

they heard sirens, people shouting, firetrucks passed by- but they never stopped running. aurora could barely see, the blood from her wound dripping all over the street of new york. lindsey was holding onto aurora tightly, afraid of what would happen if she let go. they both knew may was dead, lindsey knew but aurora could just see it in her mind. tears ran down her face as it began to rain, bringing the mood even darker.

aurora just wanted to go home. she wanted her father, she wanted her sister alive, she wanted peter. she wanted her whole life to go back to normal, she hated her powers, she hated this fucking curse, she just wanted to be a kid again. she didn't want this responsibility to make sure she was alive and to keep her family alive- she wanted to be at home playing with science kits with peter like they were 13 again.

lindsey needed to get to ned and mj, she had no idea if goblin got to them- or something bad happened. she left saying she'll bring back peter and aurora, but what would mj think when aurora walks in and not peter? lindsey had no idea where peter was at, if he was okay after may's death, if he was taken by the swat- so many questions ran through her mind. aurora collapsed, her breath slowly down as lindsey grabbed her friend's head, "stay with me rory, we are almost there."

aurora nodded, her eyes opening and closing as she stood back up. lindsey couldn't let aurora's fate become like this, not again. she couldn't loose the love of her life as soon as she got her back. something jumped in the corner of their eyes making aurora stop running, "wait!" a girl yelled out making lindsey's heart drop. "linds!?"

"rylie?!" lindsey asked before crashing into her sister. they hugged like it was the end of the world, "how are you here?"

"i have no idea! i just appeared here, i don't think i have much time." she laughed making lindsey smile, they hugged again, "aurora!" rylie called out making aurora look at her dead friend, all the events from that night came back to aurora. willa dying, rylie dying, lindsey never wanting to talk to aurora again. it wasn't her rylie though, her rylie was a lot younger than this one.