two

two: do you know who that is?

THE MULTIVERSE WAS SOMETHING NO ONE BELIEVED IN

it seems impossible, right? it seems impossible that there's another version (scratch that: infinity) versions of you. every single one is different than the other, they loose different people, they ace that test, they were a celebrity. it was simply impossible for a human to go to that different reality: it had to be.

scientists tried for years to make sure no one found out about the multiverse, covered up the shifting documents, killed the people who knew to much. after the blip, the multiverse was worse than ever since of loki and wanda breaking the multiverse line. scientists couldn't hide it anymore, parents came back to their children being alive that died years ago. it wasn't possible, that went through everyone's minds except the avengers, they knew about this multiverse, they knew the dangers of going back in time. yet they still did it, to save the world that went to shit.

this universes aurora kinsley messed with the wrong person at the wrong time. she knew the risk of fighting her brother during the battle, she was supposed to win. she was supposed to come out on top just like the other universes, or that was what dr. strange told everyone. aurora knew she would come out on top going into battle, but she lost. everything she ever worked for was lost just in one swipe of a knife. mistakes were made by aurora, but this was the worst mistake she ever did.

just as the knife slide crossed her throat, collen was smirking at her as he did the action, aurora was laying in the streets of new york. she didn't know how, or why, but she knew she multiverse traveled. aurora kinsley from this universe was given a second chance at life: something the other  aurora kinsley's would never get.

dr. strange saw the possibilities of what would happen to aurora kinsley, every single one of them. she would end up dead in all of them. every universe, every fight, every vision... aurora kinsley would die to her brother during battle. now the different aurora, rora, she was different. dr. strange saw her future, it was normal, she would survive. rory on the other hand, she got the same outcome as the rest of them.