four

four: what is happening!

AURORA WENT TO SCHOOL WITH A BRIGHT SMILE ON HER FACE

she had a small pep in her step, her chin held high. her shoulders weren't down, a small twinkle was in her eyes like maybe she had hope. aurora dressed nice also, she wore combat boots, her jeans were cuffed, a dark green button up shirt was tucked in the holed jeans. her hair was curled, no stray baby hairs were in sight.

aurora walked through the hallway, her earbuds in her ears as she looked over to see peter standing there. she moved to walk over to him but quinn wrapped his arm around her shoulder, "you seem happy." he stated, pulling aurora away from the person making her happy. peter shrugged it off seeing aurora's face, making her frown, quinn obviously didn't notice. "tonight after basketball, want to grab some sushi?"

"no, i'm actually-"

"please rory, it'll mean the world to me."

aurora stopped, she looked at quinn with a raised eyebrow. she couldn't see her quinn, this quinn was different. he looked more, different. his brown eyes seemed almost black, he had such a crooked smile from yesterday- aurora shook her head, "are you high?" she snapped making quinn chuckle dryly, "get away from me quinn."

she shoved the brunette away from her, he grabbed her hips making aurora freeze. he nuzzled his face into her neck, "please rory, i'll make it up to you." quinn whispered, pressing a small kiss against her neck. aurora just froze, she was remembering all the times flash did this to her- all the times she had to act cool because if she freaked out, she would be dramatic. 

then rylie walked up to them, she noticed quinn's hands on aurora's hips. "what the fuck!" she yelled shoving quinn back away from aurora, who just stared at the ground. rylie grabbed aurora's hand pulling her away, "what's wrong with you!?" aurora snapped out of the trance, she looked at quinn with hurt and anger.

quinn shrugged, "come on rylie, who wouldn't want that nice body." he stated making the students look at the three of them. aurora immediately grabbed rylie's arm, she tried saying words but lindsey walked over quickly. she had that face of anger, which made the other two back off.