MY PAST 💔

[ y'all I am now 22 and I'm finally back lol I began this book when I was still in high school lol sorry for not updating but I been working, stressed, depressed but I just wanna write to forget everything. Now I don't remembered everything but I would try to do my best, ty]
_______

TAE'S POV
[]

I was not feeling work today again. Something about what Jeonghan said made me feel upset in the inside. I know what he did was wrong but I can't help but to feel bad for him. I know how it feels not to be loved. I did grew up with my parents and did not had a bad childhood with them, but something inside of me felt empty. They never treated me wrong or did anything that would hurt me, but I guess they worked so much that I barely spend time with them. I wanted them to talk to me to asked if I needed help on my homework or if I was hurt. But work took them away from me. I sat there on my chair thinking about my past. I felt angry , upset. I guess it's part of life having bad times.
      I then began to take out my script and practice. This movie would have such a big impact on my career that I just want to do good. I want to show my parents that I can do anything. Achieve my goal in the entertainment industry so I can make them proud. After 40 minutes I decided to go downstairs to take a break.
       I saw Jeonghan sitting across from me but I just ignored him. I can't messed up this time. I looked for my phone and decided to text my princess.

My love: ❤️🔒🐰
Hello my princess 👑 I'm feeling a little down can you please come by and help me feel better 🥲 I want you next to me right now...

Hopefully Jin won't get mad him leaving one hour early. I finished my salad and headed back to my office. Knowing that my kookie would come made me feel better.

_______

Kookie's POV
[]

I got to work ready to start the day. "Good morning Jin how's everything going?"
"Hello there kookie and great. How are you doing? You seem bright today" asked Jin as he was turning on the coffee machines.
"Hehe yes I had a talked with tae last night tho I wasn't happy with what he told me I just felt more closer to him than ever.. if that makes sense" and it's true though. I felt him so honest that I forgave him for what he did.
"I'm so happy you cleared things with him, just remember if you ever need someone to talk to im here.." He's such a good friend. I nodded at him and got ready to help him. Within 15 minutes customers began to come. Time went by so fast that I just need to wait for one more hour to go home. As I was cleaning the tables I heard my phone notifications go on. I checked and it was my tae.

From hubby: 🔒💖😙
Hello my princess 👑 I'm feeling a little down can you please come by and help me feel better 🥲 I want you next to me right now...

"aww my baby isn't feeling well.." I said upset. I wonder what's wrong with him. I put my phone away and asked Jin if I can leave early. Ofc he said yes, he's such a great person. I got all my things and took a cab to his office.

To hubby: 🔒💖😙
Yes of course baby on my way already. I miss you so much my tae bear ❤️ just wait for me In your office..

TO BE CONTINUE...

___________________

Y'all let me know how I did. & again sorry for being hella late but you know a life of a 22yr person. How's everyone doing?