IM HAPPY NOW

NO ONE'S POV

By now Jungkook learned that Jimin wasn't a bad guy after all. Jimin is a dancer at SM Entertainment, a well known company as well. He's a year younger than him and same age as Taehyung, 23.

"Well Jungkook if you don't mind me asking why were you crying" He really looks worried so Jungkook decided to tell him.

"Well I'm not sure either but I feel that my boyfriend has been more distant and doesn't really acts the same way before. Ever since he got that stupid movie he would start filming this week.." Jungkook looked upset. Very.

"Your boyfriend is an actor? Woah, well In that case he has a reason to be so busy. You know I'm a dancer and I'm already hired for this famous boy group to be their back dancer, which means a lot of practice. It would be my first show so I wouldn't want to mess up. I've been practicing from morning to night sometimes. Probably your boyfriend is going through the same situation as me. He's probably too stress that he's practicing a lot cause he doesn't want to mess up, just give him time, I'm sure after he finishes filming he would be the same person he is" He said with a smile. Even though, he doesn't know Jungkook's boyfriend he understands how he must be feeling.

"You're probably right, I shouldn't be upset. As a boyfriend I should support him and be there for him." Jungkook was now smiling. Thinking about his lover being stress and Jungkook being all jealous would stress Taehyung even more. He decided to trust him and support him no matter what.

"I'm happy you're smiling now Jungkook, you're too cute to be upset" Jimin didn't knew why he said it but meant it too.

"Thank you Jimin, well if you excuse me I have to go. See you around." Jungkook was getting ready to leave but Jimin stop him.

"If you don't mind, would you give me your number, I actually want to be friends, ofc if you want" Jimin shyly asked.

"Ofc my number is xxx-xxx-xxx, we'll see you!" Jungkook as well wanted to be friends with Jimin.

Jungkook was happy now. He thought about everything and loves Taehyung so much that he wouldn't want his jealousy get between his relationship.

He was now at the coffee shop he works at.
"Good morning Jin, how was your sleep?" Jungkook ask as he was getting his uniform on.

"Good morning to you kookie, you look so happy today. Which makes me happy too!" Jin happily said as he was cleaning the counters. He's actually happy to see Jungkook smiling. He hopes it would be like this everyday.

"I just love my boyfriend so much!" Giggling Jungkook responded. Jin gave him a smile and feels happy. Their day continued with them getting their coffees done and helping the customers with anything else.

____________

Finally updated! Thankss for reading my stories. Would update ASAP! Enjoy💜
Q- how would you want Jeonghan's relationship to be with Taehyung?
Should I make Jimin fall in love with Kookie?