The next day

It's 1am so sorry for any mistakes, thanks for the support !♡ I know I've been so inactive sorry for that ㅠㅠㅠ.

◇◇◇◇◇

It was the next day when Taehyung woke up, he was now glancing at his lover still sleeping. His lover. He was staring at him thinking of how much he loves him and doesn't want Jungkook to leave him. No matter how much he repeats the same words "sorry" it doesn't change Taehyung's feelings of guiltiness. He was in deep thinking until Jungkook woke up.

Jungkook notice Taehyung staring at him. "Good morning tae" Jungkook wishper.

"Morning baby, how did you slept?" Taehyung ask still staring at Jungkook.

Jungkook playfully responded "by sleeping on the bed and closing my eyes, duhhh" Jungkook was now laughing.

Taehyung laugh as well and gave him a peck on his lips. "Well glad you know how to sleep" he responded with a laugh. Both staring at each other with so much love. "I love you Jungkook a lot." Taehyung sincerely said.

Jungkook felt so much love. Just by having Taehyung staring at him gave him feelings of happiness. Jungkook still feels the same way every time Taehyung would say I love you, he feels so much love. "I love you too Tae, so so much" Jungkook responded with so much love.

" I really don't want to go to work, I just want to stay here with you cuddling and giving you lots of kisses" Taehyung said as he checked his phone. Jungkook and Taehyung were getting ready for work even though both just wanted to be with each other and not go to work.

"Me too tae, but work is work and we have to go. We'll still see each other later" Jungkook responded.

Taehyung just nodded and got ready for work.

◇◇◇◇◇

This is how Taehyung looks. ♡♡
Isn't he so handsome ㅏㅏㅏ ♡♡ .

◇◇◇◇◇

◇◇◇◇◇

And this is how Jungkook looks. ♡♡
Man crush ♡♡.

◇◇◇◇◇

◇◇◇◇◇

"You want me to drop you off to work?" Taehyung ask looking at how handsome his lover looks.

"Ofc babe" Jungkook said walking closer to Taehyung giving him a small kiss. Taehyung smiled at his action and also huged him.

"Alright baby let's go" Taehyung said as he grabbed his car keys. Both were now heading to their garage where their car is. They got in and Taehyung began driving to Jungkook's work. While driving Jungkook was blasting to some BTS songs, both like BTS as well.

◇◇◇◇◇

Still managed to write everything fast lol but at least I still updated lol. Tysm for reading. I'll try to update asap. 💜 Love ya. XOXO