MOVIES

🌺🌺🌺
After their talk they both went downstairs to eat. At this point both are so happy that they couldn't stop smiling and each other. Everything was now perfect for both of them.

"Everything was good baby like always" Taehyung said as he gave his last taste to the food Jungkook made. Jungkook was happy to hear that his lover liked everything he made with so much love.

"I'm glad you liked it babe" Jungkook responded back with happy eyes. After washing their dishes both went upstairs to watch a movie.

"What movie do you want to watch?" Taehyung asked as he was getting the popcorn ready.

Jungkook thought for a while he really wanted to watch the new scary movie that recently came out but he also wants to watch The Runaways. " How about the Runaways, heard it's a good movie"  Jungkook suggested.

<IK ITS A SHOW BUT WHATEVER LOL>

Taehyung loves action movies so he was glad Jungkook wanted to see it as well. "Of course I know it would be a good movie!" Taehyung said with excitement. The drinks and popcorn were now ready so they both headed to their couch and got comfortable. Both enjoying their company with each other.

What a great day both thought.

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

Short but still updated lol. Ik I been gone sorry. Have ya watch a taekook video a made? ❤️😩

<I been having writers block ㅠㅠㅠ>

MY INSTAGRAM & YOUTUBE @ Taehyungsluv ❤️

Tysm! 🌺