I LOVE YOU❤️

" Yes..a new friend, his name is.."

"his name is..Jimin.." Jungkook said a little low.

Taehyung didn't heard the name clearly. "Say his name again I didn't heard you" His tone very serious..

Jungkook was a little scared to be honest.. "His name is Jimin" Jungkook said very clearly for Taehyung to hear. Taehyung didn't showed no emotion, he just had a blank face..

" You said he was in the industry as well right? You know what he does?" As soon as Taehyung heard the name a person came to his mind. Did Taehyung possibly knew who Jimin was?

Jungkook looked at him confused, why did he wanted to know what Jimin does? He thought. "Yeah he is a dancer, to be specific he is a back up dancer for a boy group"

"ohh.." was all Taehyung said. He was jeleous of course, but he knew he shouldn't say nothing about it since what he did was way worse than just meeting a friend.

In the other hand, Jungkook was confused, he knew Taehyung wanted to say something about it but he knows he feels guilty for what he has done to him. Taehyung held his head low. He really was upset. Jungkook saw his action and grabbed his chin. He brought his head up with his hand and looked at him straight in the eyes. " I know you want to say something about it Tae and just to clear things out we are just friends, You know one day I was upset for how things were going in our relationship..."

Taehyung wanted to hold him and repeat to him that he is sorry for what he has done to him.

" I left the house to go outside, I needed some fresh air. I then ended up in the park, I think it was raining but I didn't care you know..I sat down at a bench and just cried.." Jungkook was now trying to hold his tears. Taehyung held his hand tightly. " then some guy came and talked to me. At first I didn't wanted to talk to him but he seem like a nice person. He told me that he was going to take me for some coffee since it was raining and I needed to stay warm. I agreed and went with him. We both talked about things but then he asked to why was I crying and told him because I barely got to see you. I told him that you are an actor and he told me the words I needed to hear..he told me that you were stressed out because of the pressure you get for being an actor and all of that. He told me his story, he used to go through depression because he got a lot of pressure from being a dancer, he wanted to be the best so he practiced every day and night. He went though it alone, and told me to give you time, he made me realize that you were just stressing out and you didn't wanted me to know because you don't want me to worry.." Now Taehyung was in tears. He expected the guy to be different but now hearing the things that he did made him feel so bad for Jungkook..he wanted to thank Jimin.

" Baby I'm sorry, I know I should of have told you but I didn't want you to worry about me..I'm sorry.." Taehyung was now hugging Jungkook.

" I forgive you Taehyung..I love you and I know you won't do anything that would hurt me.." Both were now in tears, both were hugging each other not letting go of the other. Both said nothing but both knew what the other felt for each other. Both were relieved that they are now on good terms. Finally they're happy and now no one would tear them apart.

" I love you Jungkook, so much .. "

" I love you too Taehyung, very very much.."

______________

FINALLY UPDATED. THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT. LMK HOW IT WAS, SHOULD I CONTINUE OR END THIS STORY?