SAD/BROKEN

Jungkook's POV
_____

It was raining hard which actually woke me up. I turned around to check if Taehyung was there but he wasn't next to me. "Why is he not here?" I asked to myself. I reach over the counter for my phone to check the time. It's seven in the morning. I also noticed I got a message from him.

From: hubby 🔐💖😙
Sorry I left without saying anything but I had to enter early since the filming of my movie  starts this week, I would also be late home so please don't wait for me! Take care and be sure to eat, gtg byeeee.

So many things was going through my mind at this point. Why is thing happening to me? "Huh, text me without sayin baby or hearts? What's wrong with you Taehyung! You literally have me here in tears!" I couldn't hold it no more. I was broken. How can he leave just like that? I was now screaming. I didn't care if it was early and the neighbors would hear me, at this point I don't care no more.
___________

No ones POV
__________

Jungkook was now in his room crying his heart out. He wanted to call him, he wanted to hear those three words from his boyfriend. He wanted to be sure that he still loves him. He just wanted him. He got up and got ready to go out. Even though, it's raining he didn't care. He just wants to leave the house. He was walking towards an empty park. After-all, it's early in the morning and it's raining, better for him. He won't have to cry in front of people. The ugly weather described his emotions. He was furious and upset. He sat at a bench and just looked at the sky.
_________

Jungkook's POV
________

"I wonder if you still love me.."
I don't care if I'm a mess. I don't care no more.

"Hey there, are you okay?" Some random guy came towards me and asked if I was okay. It's not like he cares right? No one cares. "I'm Jimim, and I can't help to notice that you're upset, it may sound weird since I just met you but don't let anything get in your happiness, life is too short to be upset and depressed .."

"Why do you care? Why are you here talking to me?" It may have sounded a little rude but why was he talking to me?

"I been there before, trust me. I may not know what's wrong but I do know that it's something bad since you're here out crying in the rain. Look i just want to be nice to you. I can't just leave you like this. Come with me, it's raining and I don't want you getting sick. Let me take you for breakfast." He was now pulling me towards him and was helping me get up.

"O-okay..." that's all what I said. At this point he can do whatever with me. It's not like Taehyung cares.
________

No ones POV
____

Both guys were now walking to a near restaurant. Jungkook was a little scared but he felt that Jimin is a good guy. In the other hand, Jimin was thinking of ways to make this guy feel better. He may not know him but he's that kind of person to cheer people up even though he doesn't know them at all. They got to the restaurant and found a table for two. It was a bit awkward since Jungkook was not speaking but Jimin decided to break the ice and began talking about himself.

TO BE CONTINUED
_______________

Finally updated y'all, sorry for not updating but been too busy. I would try to update when I can! Hope you enjoy! 💖