BREAKFAST

After showering both decided to go out and have breakfast. Jungkook was over the fight they had and actually believes what Tae told him.
"baby are you ready?" Taehyung said as he grabbed his wallet and headed to his lover.
"Yes babe, lets go" Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's hand and began walking to the nearby breakfast place. Both sat down the opposite side from each other enjoying each other's company.
"Hello, may i take your order?" This handsome guy with dark black hair, white shirt that showed his well toned body was now staring at Jungkook.
Taehyung of course noticed and felt jeleous. "Yes, my BOYY-FRIEND and I would love some pancakes with hot chocolate and that's all, I'm a little hungry so please make that fastt" Jungkook was laughing inside seeing his Boyfriend being protective and being cold to the waiter. The waiter just gave him a cold stare and left to get their orders ready.
Taehyung was furious, he was burning inside seeing someone flirting with what is his. His lover. He had his hand tight as if he was ready to punch anyone who would go closer to Jungkook.
"Babe, you're okay? Calm down" Jungkook intertwined their hands so Taehyung would calm down. "Babe he was only staring, okay. Calm down and smile. I don't want to see you mad."
"You're mine and only mine. End of story, I don't want him staring at you" Taehyung said as he looked towards the direction of the guy.
"Please babe, I love youu, calm down okay.." Jungkook said looking at his lover with eyes of love.
"You're right baby, sorry if I acted rude but you're mine and I don't want no one to steal you away from me. I love you and you mean so much to me.." Those words made Jungkook melt. God knows how much Jungkook loves Taehyung that it hurts. Taehyung being a sweetheart, with those lovely words was so much for Jungkook.
"I love you too Taehyung. So much" Jungkook smiled that showed his beautiful smile. After a few minutes the waiter came with their food and left without saying a word. Which for Taehyung was a good decision. Both began eating and stole kisses from each other. It was such a great morning for them.

_________
BACK AFTER A DECADE
Would update soon!