BAD DECISION?

NO ONE'S POV
____

Taehyung was in his office practicing his lines for the movie. It's getting closer and closer and Taehyung has been stressed. He feels that he won't fit the role and get fire. "Why can't I remember the lines" he was now screaming inside. He's frustrated, stress, and perhaps upset? He knows he's been distant with his lover, and doesn't know why. He misses him, his touch, his lips, his smile, his eyes, everything.

After a few moments of overthinking he got back to his practice. He can't stop and won't stop till he gets his lines memorize. After what it seemed for 10 years, Taehyung decided to go for lunch. On his way to the cafeteria he saw Jeonghan with another guy. They both were so close and so goofy with each other. Taehyung didn't knew the other guy and he for some reason didn't like that. He ignore the feeling and went to a table far away from them.

Taehyung got his phone out and dialed a certain number. After a few seconds the other answer.

"Hello taehyungnie" his voice, he missed it too much.

"Hello my love, hope I didn't interrupt you with your job"

"No I'm at break right now don't worry tae"

"Baby I miss you so much, so fucking much that I want you with me right now. I know I've been distant but you know it's just stress takes over me and I forget about everything. I'm sorry love, I love you, don't forget that okay my hunny-bun"

While on the other line, you hear Jungkook feeling emotional. He needed just that. Those words from his lover to feel better.

"Baby I love you too.so so much. I hope once your movie is done we can spend time with each other. I miss going to our little dates."

Laughing Taehyung answer.
"Ofc baby, anything my princess wants. I have good news for you. I'm actually getting home early and how about you make me some delicious dinner and surprised me." He smiled.

"Ahh yess baby can't wait. You'll love it." He was now jumping of excitement hearing his lover would be home early.

"Well I have to go baby, see you later,love youu" and hanged up. He really wants to re-connect with his lover. He wants to remind himself for the reason he fell in love with Jungkook, with his lover.

Going now to his office with heavy feets Taehyung now enters his office. He immediately falls to his couch he has by the bathroom. Not noticing a certain figure sitting on the other side of the room he starts taking his shoes off. He needs to be comfy for the next 5 hours. He can't be sitting in his office chair with tight clothes.

A certain person makes a little cough for the other to notice him.

"Ah-ohhh Jeonghan? You scared me, why are you in my office?" He's confuse why he's in his office, specially here, them alone.

"Well I'm noticing you been distant with me Taehyung, today you didn't greet me like you always do. Is there something wrong?" He was now getting closer to Taehyung. While tae was still sitting on the couch dumb folded.

Yes you in here, us alone.
"Well I'm busy practicing my lines, you know that." Jeonghan by each second was getting closer to him. So close that he was now almost sitting on Taehyung's laps.
"Whhh-aaat are you doing?" Taehyung some how manage to say. He's still processing the fact that Jeonghan is in his lap. Yes his lap.

Jeonghan didn't responded instead he took the chance and began kissing Taehyung's neck. Taehyung froze. His brain is not responding. Jeonghan saw that Taehyung didn't moved so he went for his lips. Those sweet lips that he craved for so long that he's now kissing. His hand touching every part of his body making Taehyung weak. Taehyung suddenly forgot everything. All he is feeling is pleasure.

Taehyung then puts his arms around Jeonghan's waist and gets closer to him. He kisses him roughly. Jeonghan now moaning craving for more starts grinding on Taehyung.

The next thing Taehyung did was...

TO BE CONTINUE
__________________

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE, THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT.
WHAT SHOULD HAPPEN NEXT?