I love youuu ❤️

The next thing Taehyung did was..

He pushed Jeonghan off from his lap.
"I don't know what your intentions are but I have a boyfriend. A boyfriend that I love so much and would never hurt" Taehyung was now serious. After thinking about it he now knows that even though he didn't got to spend time with Jungkook he still loves him. The feelings he has for Jeonghan is not love. Yeah he may be attractive but he sure does not love him and now he's ready to show the real him to Jeonghan. His the feelings. He was just a lonely guy that needed some attention. But now he only needs Jungkook.

"What do you mean Taehyung?" Jeonghan kept getting closer to him but Taehyung was too fast and stood up, he grabbed his belongings and left.

But before he left he told Jeonghan something, something that stabbed Jeonghan's heart really deep. "I really thought we could of be friends, you really seemed like a good guy, I'm sorry if I ever made you think that I had feelings for you but I'm sorry the only person that owns my heart is Jungkook. After this, I'm not so sure If I still want to be friends with you, goodbye." And left just like that.

While on the other side Jeonghan was heart broken. He really lost Taehyung now, his crush. He didn't wanted things to end like this, he really wanted Taehyung to fall in love with him. He wanted him all for himself and now he would no longer have him even as a friend. Not everything goes as planned. "Ugh- I messed up, Taehyung I'm sorry, I really do love you, ever since I first landed my eyes on you, my heart just kept craving for you. I'm sorry if I'm not enough for you.." and broke down. He was now a crying mess, and he knew it was his fault.

💐💐💐💐💐

Taehyung grabbed his things and left. He was confused and upset. Things happened so quick that it shocked him to see how Jeonghan felt about him. He went to his car and just sat there, processing everything that had just occurred. "I never know he felt like this" he sighed for the tenth time. After a while he started the engine and drove to his home. He remembered Jungkook would be making dinner. "I love you Jungkook" it felt great for Taehyung to hear those words from his moth, simple but meant a lot from him. He started his engine and drove somewhere he wanted to go before going home.

He was now in front of a flower shop. He wanted to surprise Jungkook with flowers, he knows how much Jungkook loves flowers and he wants to see him happy. He got out of the car and went inside. There was a ton of options to choose from, from Daisy's to roses and so on. But one in particular took his attention. He smiled imagining his lover's face as soon as he would get to see them. He payed for them and now he was ready to go home.

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

________________________________

Jungkook went home early to surprise his lover with dinner. He got home and wrote a list of ingredients he would need for later. He is so happy that Taehyung would be coming home early, he missed him so much. "I can't wait for later!" He was smiling like crazy but didn't care if he looks weird.

<>AFTER GROCERY SHOPPING <>

Jungkook finally got home after FaceTiming Jin for two hours. He needed some help with ingredients and so on. He was now ready to cook. He put on a song that has been on replay since it came out. Hyolyn- bae (GO CHECK IT OUT GUYS ITS SO GOOD) He read the recipe carefully. "That's why I'm calling you my baby one last time.." After two hours the food was now ready. He's proud of himself. Now it was time to get ready. He got the whole apartment decorated.

 He got the whole apartment decorated

❤️😍❤️😍❤️😍

❤️😍❤️😍❤️😍

________________________________
Jungkook finished taking a shower and got dressed. He honestly looked so beautiful. His slim body and perfect skin made every girl jeleous of him.

<>His outfit<>

<>His outfit<>

Jungkook was jumping of excitement. He made sure everything looked perfect. The food, the decorations, the candles and his outfit.

After a while, he heard the bell rang. He told Taehyung to ring the bell instead of opening it. He wants to impress Taehyung tonight.
He now heads to the door and there's Taehyung with flowers on his hand, Roses. 🌹🌹🌹🌹

"Hello my love"

TO BE CONTINUED
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

FINALLY UPDATED GUYS. Sorry for the wait but part 2 would be up tomorrow. Thanks for the support! Love ya! 💜💐