Hurt ..

Since I'm still not good at writing... You know (sex) I'm skipping that part sorry ..

Kookie's pov

My Hyung's phone vibrated, I turned around to check if he was awake but he wasn't . I know it's not okay to check your boyfriends phone, but what if .. is something important?

From: jeonghan
To: taehyung

Thank you for everything.. My hero  <3 hope you sleeping well. See you tomorrow!

Thank you for what? And with a heart? My hero? What?... The ...

I got out of my bed without making any noise.. I don't know what's wrong with me right now.. And I know my heart hurts.. Who is he? What happened today?
I went downstairs and went to the balcony.. I need some fresh air right now.. Yes.. My tears kept on falling .. "Why taehyung? " I didn't care if it was cold .. or if the wind flew through my body... This is how I control my pain.. Little did I knew I ended up falling asleep.. Still placing my right hand on my chest ..

Taehyung's pov

I woke up and looked at the other side of the bed and kookie wasn't there. Where are you?
I looked at my phone to check what time was it. And then that's when I saw the message from Jeonghan .. "Oh no.." I quickly got up and put on any clothes that I took and went to look for him. I went downstairs and search for him. "Baby.. Where are you?" I checked the bathroom but no one inside.. That's when I felt a cold breeze in my back.. The balcony door is open. Then I saw kookie sleeping.. " gosh.. It's cold and you're barely covered.. Please don't get sick..I'm sorry baby.." I carried kookie to our room and place him on the bed.. He was still crying.. sniffing.. I cover him with the blanket and gave him a Kiss on his forehead. I'm sorry baby . And then fall asleep hugging him ..

-

Sorry if it wasn't too good.. But yeah I hope you guys like it, thanks for your support <3