I love you

Kook's pov ~

I woke up and felt a pair of arms hugging me, I turned around and saw him. The love of my life. He looks so beautiful, I'm so lucky to have him. But then what happened yesterday got me a little down. Who was him though? Jeonghan? Just thinking of that name made me mad already. I was about to get up and take a shower until a felt him holding my arm.
"Baby I'm sorry for yesterday, can we please talk?"
Yes, i was still mad but I really want to know who is he. "F-fine..." he let go of my arm and sat up straight.
"Can you please look at me?" I swear if his voice didn't sounded so beautiful I would of denied him already. I sat in front of him and looked down. I didn't want to cry again.
"Baby I'm sorry again for everything, yesterday this new actor, jeonghan was actually having his first cast in our company. He was really nervous and was re-reading his script. I was passing through and heard him cry... baby .. you know how I feel when I see people cry, I walked up to him and asked what was wrong.."
why are you so nice taehyung?
"He told me his situation and me being the nice person comforted him... I was cheering him up and made him feel better.."
"Hmm.." ughh why tho?
"Baby please, believe me, you know I won't ever cheat on you .."
"What happened after?" I said looking at him straight in his eyes.
"Well after his cast was over, he was accepted and thanked me a lot of times, he told me that if it wasn't for me he would of probably not passed..he was so happy. He wanted to pay me back somehow, but i told him it was nothing, but he insisted and told me that he was going to do something for me. He just told me to exchange numbers and we did.. but I promise I love you and only you.."
And then he kissed me. Without me realizing I kissed him back. I don't know what it is but I feel that he's saying the truth. Our kiss was passionate. I know he loves me just as I love him too. " i believe you tae "
"Thanks baby, why don't we take a shower together?" I nodded and went together.

_________
Okay long time no see, well I'm actually busy, I'm a junior in high school meaning piles of work but if you're reading this thank you! 감사합니다 ❤️