Xiumin

You and Xiumin were both enemies. It all started when you both were kids. You attended the same school as him and he was the big bully. He'll always have his ways of disturbing you. One time, he pushed you down into a hole and the whole class laughed at you. You hated him so so so much even till now.

You're in high school, apparently same school as xiumin, even worse, same class, more worse, you're sitting beside him. It was the first day of school.

As Xiumin entered the classroom, you couldn't believe your own eyes. He has changed. His hazel brown. His baozi cheeks. His sparkly gloomy eyes, you're like seeing a perfectionist infront of you. Suddenly you slapped yourself, shaking your head you remembered all the things he has done to you and no never in a million years you will like him.

He slowly went beside you and sat down. He faced you and he smiled. Your jaws dropped. That was the first time he has done something like that to you. His smile is perfect, more than perfect you suddenly found yourself smiling back.

During break, you saw Xiumin and his friends approaching a table beside yours. Even though he has changed, you somehow still hate him for what he has done to you.

As recess was over, the students settled down and Xiumin was already sitting beside. You felt uncomfortable and uneasy.

----------------------------------------------

The class bell rang. School has ended. As soon as the class was dismissed, Xiumin dashed across the classroom and went outside leaving a note behind.

"Meet me up at the rooftop"

Your heart began to race. You didn't know what to do. It must be one of his tricks to bully me, you thought to yourself. You rubbed your eyes and threw the note away. You made your way to your locker to keep some books. As you opened the metal door, a note fell.

"Dont worry, its not one of my tricks, just come up here, and you'll know"

You didn't know what made you go up to the rooftop but eventually you did. As you were about to enter the entrance, you noticed a trail of red roses that led you to saying made up of rose petals

"I love you"

Your eyes widened and you saw a small note,

"Annyeong (your name), I know this might be uncomfortable but I just wanna say sorry for what I've done to you. Everything that I did to you was just because I like you, I didn't know how to express it and I'm a complicated person, mianhae. You're very beautiful and I have always loved you since the day when I first met you. Will you be mine?"

You legs stood rooted to the ground, your eyes blinked a few times to make sure that this is not a dream.

"Ehem"

You turned around and found xiumin smiling while holding a bouquet of roses. He went to you and handed you the roses. You smiled widely and hugged Xiumin. Xiumin then broke the hug and led you to a very long and passionate kiss.