J-hope

As you heard keys jiggling outside your door, you knew the love of your life, Hoseok, was already homed.

"Baby!!!!!" You exclaimed while hugging him tightly.

"Hello sweetheart~" He kissed your forehead.

"How was work today?" You asked as you guys made your way to the couch in your living room.

"Ahhhhh it was hectic. I messed up some of the moves and I couldn't focus properly." He answered in frustration.

You cupped his cheeks and looked him in his eyes, "My dear Hobi, i think you're working too hard, stop pushing yourself. I know being part of Bangtan & dancing really means and its also one of your biggest dream too but sometimes you have to know your limits. Don't push yourself, araseo?" You pouted.

"Aigo~ my little angel is so cute and caring." Hoseok continued with a big grin on his face.

"Hey Im serious.."

"I know jagi, I know." Hoseok said as he pinched your nose.

Hoseok sat up straight then raised his right hand as if he was making a vow.

"From now on, I, Jung Hoseok, husband-to-be of (y/n), will take care of myself properly, and I will not push myself when working." He smiled widely and brightly making your eyes hurt.

"Yah Hoseok you need not to do that." You laughed.

"Of course I have to do it or else my little cupcake will nag at me.........hehe kidding."

"You better." You said in a stern voice.

"Im gonna get you some drinks wait here." As you got up from the couch your felt something grabbed your hands that made you sat on the couch again.

"Wait.." You felt something warm and soft grabbed your wrist which made you sit back down on the sofa. Without any trigger warning, pair of lips then crashed into yours. You tried push him away but instead, his grip became stronger and he held you tighter. You couldn't help but kissed him back. When his soft lips touched yours, you felt like you were in cloud nine. The kiss wasn't aggresive or harsh as Hoseok took it slow which made you calm.

The kiss parted.

"Im sorry (y/n),  I just miss you so badly and you have no idea how much I want to spend my time with you now." With guiltiness in his voice, he said.

"Its okay jagi, it was just a kiss afterall. I missed you too." You lightly smiled.

"Okay now, shower yourself up, then we'll eat, and we're up for a movie, does that sound good?" You continued saying.

Hoseok smiled, "Araseo. As long as im with my favourite girl" Hoseok said revealing a cheeky smile on his face.

"Hey but....can you accompany me to the shower?"

"YAH!!!!" You shouted as you hit him continuously.

"I was joking" He chuckled. "Im saving it after we're married." He smirked.

"Can I get a kiss though?" He asked, making a kissy face.

"No."

"Aw why?" He pouted.

"Not until you've showered." You said.

Hoseok just glared at you. "Ah fine, i'll shower. Then will i get my kiss after that, princess?"

"Of course!"

But having a boyfriend who's all stubborn and cheeky, before the both of you parted your ways, Hoseok stole a kiss from you and ran away as fast as he could.

"JUNG HOSEOK!!!!"