Jin

You and your boyfriend, Jin was watching a horror movie. Jin was beside you, his hands around your shoulders, and your head resting on his chest. You could hear his heart beating, and then you smiled to yourself.

"Babe, why are you smiling?" He chuckled.

"Nothing hehe, its just that the sound of your heart beating is just..peaceful and relaxing" You smiled.

You hugged him tighter and adjusted your head and you fell into a deep sleep. Jin noticed that you were already sleeping.

"Yahhh this girl aish ><"

Jin slowly stroked your hair and tucked your hair behind your ear, admiring your pure, fair skin of your face.

--------------------------------------------

It was 8.00 a.m in the morning, you rubbed your eyes, quickly sat up straight. You found Jin sleeping soundly. You were about to lean in closer to give him a kiss and-

"BOOOOO!!"

You went back and fell on your butt as if you were electrocuted.

Jin eyes widened and quickly helped you to stand back up.

"YOU PABO!!!!" You hitted him repeatedly and covered your face.

Jin pulled you closer and hugged you tightly. Your head is now buried in his chest and he stroked your hair softly.

"Im sorry baby, I didn't mean to scare you, shhhh everything is fine I'm right here, mianhae.."

And then suddenly you burst out laughing.

"YAH!! I was just messing around!! You sound so pitiful its really funny" You burst out laughing again.

"You naughty girl" Jin frowned and he pouted.

He let go of you and sat on the couch.

"Aw babe, I'm sorry. You know, you look cute when you pout" You said, trying to cheer him up.

Jin grabbed your hands pulled you to the couch and he started tickling you. He knows your sensitive spots and attacked you.

"Thats what you get for messing around with Jin" Jin smirked.

He tickled you non-stop and you found yourself breathless and you realised you were already lying, and Jin was ontop of you still tickling you.

His eyes then met yours, you both stopped to whatever you guys were doing. He looked into your eyes deeply, and then down to your lips. He leaned in closer..and closer..and-

You pushed him away, got up and ran away

"Catch me if you can" you said smirking

You guys acted like 5 year olds, and ran across the living room. Unfortunately, he caught you from behind, you burst out laughing like a maniac when suddenly u pushed against the wall,

"Caught you" Jin smirked.

Your hands were already on his waist, while his, cupped your cheeks, the next thing you found out, you guys were already kissing.

You felt Jin smile in between the kiss, you couldn't helped yourself but let out a little chuckle. You guys broke the kiss,

"I love you, Kim Seok Jin"

"And I, have always loved you even more, (y/n)"

He gave you a peck on the cheeks and you both walked hand in hand to the kitchen to have breakfast.