Yoongi

Everything was unfamiliar, teachers, friends, even the atmosphere was different. You're a transfer student. Your parents had to move out because of their working career. Unfortunately, you had no choice but to have follow them.

It was the first day of school. The moment you stepped into your new school, you could feel the shivers from your spine to your back of neck. Your hands were trembling due to nervousness. You took a very deep breath and you exhaled. You reminded yourself that everything was going to be okay.

You walked into the hallway and you could feel and see all the death glares at looking at you. You shooked your head and walked faster when someone tapped you from behind

"Excuse me, young lady" a deep voice came behind you.

You turned around and found a tall man with spectacles on it, he had some wrinkles on his face and you assumed that he must be the principal of this school.

"Ne?" You replied.

"Are you the transfer student?" He asked you.

You nodded your head. His hands reached to you to shook your hand. He smiled and commanded you to follow him. You followed him and he led you towards the classroom. Your heartbeat went faster. Beads of perspiration rolled down your forehead.

As the principal, opened the door, you noticed 30 pairs of eyes looking at you.

"Good morning students, today, you'll be having a new student today."

You stepped out and you gulped, "Annyeonghaseyo, Park Yumi inmida, i hope you guys will treat me nicely and i hope i can make some new friends today"

You greeted with a smile and you tried your best to hide your shaky voice

The principal was briefing to the class about the something, while you, scanned the whole class when someone caught your eyes. His hair was fluffy, he was slightly fair. His lips, wow, amazing. His dazzling eyes, you could not take you eyes off him.

You noticed an empty seat beside him. You were admiring him from the front of the class

The principal waved his hands infront of your face. "Excuse me Yumi, are you alright?"

You blinked your eyes a few times and you caught him looking at you.

"Ne, ne, im fine"

You can take a seat beside that guy over there. The principal pointed to the sear right next to the charming boy.

You made your way there and the principal left. Everyone cheered for you, they welcomed you and they start to introduce themselves.

A few minutes later, your form teacher came in. You greeted the teacher, and started the lesson. Something then bothered you, you noticed that, the guy that you've been admiring did not even look at you.

Your heart sank. Then, a voice came out from you, "Annyeonghaseyo, what's your name?" You asked.

"Er..um- Mi- Min Yoongi." You noticed that he stutters his words. As you were about to ask him another question, you were suddenly cut off by the school bell.

Breaktime~

You were with your new friends. Your eyes scanned the whole canteen to find where is that Yoongi guy.

You then excused yourself from your friends saying that you had somethings else to attend to. Actually, you decided to find Min Yoongi, as you realised that he looks like something is bothering him.

You were at the school field. You notice a boy sitting down at the grass patch while looking up to the sky.

You went closer to take a closer look and you found out that it was Yoongi.