Kyungsoo

You had your worse day ever. You were late for work, caught in the rain, almost got sacked from your boss, and the worse thing was.... You had just broken up with your boyfriend. It was literally, your worse day ever.

You were at the station bus to get back home, dragging your feet while walking, your face as pale as white sheet, tears suddenly dropped, rolling down your cheeks.

//fast forward//

You took your keys out from your bad, still feeling emotionless. You kicked your shoes off and immediately sat on your couch. You closed your eyes, trying to calm yourself down when something interupted you, it was a text message from your bestfriend, Do Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo : hey (y/n), i heard about what had happened, can i come over?

Y/N : yea sure

Kyungsoo : i'll be right over, just hang in there.

Your heart felt at ease, at least you still have someone to lean on to. While waiting for Kyungsoo to come over, you decided to take a bath.

//fast forward//

You were on your bed, your eyelids started to become heavy and you fall into a deep sleep.

Kyungsoo's POV

I was in front of her door, i knocked thinking that that she would opened it. But nothing happened. My heart didn't feel at ease. I tried turning the doorknob and it was unlock.

I immediately went up to her room and i saw her lying in her bed

"(Y/N)?????? Are you okay????? Why didn't you opened the door? And why was your door unlocked????"

Your POV

i woke up feeling all dizzy, with blurry state, i saw Kyungsoo in front of me.

"Ahh mianhae, im fine, i got sleepy while waiting for you to come over."

"Aish i thought something happened to you."

Kyungsoo grabbed my wrist gently and led me to the kitchen.

"Be a good girl and sit down, i'll make something for you."

I nodded my head and played with my phone while waiting.

Moments later, he served a plate of pancakes with honey syrup since i like pancakes so much.

I putted my phone down immediately and smiled ear to ear and dug in.

"Yaaaa take it easy, i know im a great cook but please take it easy or you'll get choked"

"Oh Kyungsoo, you're so full out of yourself" i teased him.

After eating, Kyungsoo suggested we should watch some movies. I realised that, Kyungsoo is different than any other man. He treats me better than my ex-boyfriend and i still don't know why i wasn't with Kyungsoo in the first place.

I felt my heart ache thinking about what had happened between me and boyfriend. Tears started dropping and Kyungsoo noticed it.

"OMO WHY ARE YOU CRYING, ARE YOU OKAY?????" Kyungsoo asked with his eyes widdened.

"Ani, im fine its just that-"

"Your boyfriend?"

I nodded my head lightly. He held my chin and pushed it upwards gently so that im facing him.

"Hey, look at me, that guy is obviously a dumbass. A dumbass because he left someone who's really amazingly beautiful, has a heart of a gold, basically he left someone that's pretty much perfect, he left a precious gem just for a an ordinary rock, you are beyond than perfect. He's no match for you, you get that?"

The words that came out from Kyungsoo's mouth made me cry even harder. Why didn't i like him in the first time, why didn't i dated him first in the first place.

I was sobbing real hard and i didn't realised that my head was already leaning on Kyungsoo's shoulder.

"Its okay (y/n), just cry it all out until you feel better. Im still here"

Kyungsoo said as he reached for my hands and we both ended up interlocking.

Silence was filled in the room when suddenly, words that you didn't expect to hear, came out from Kyungsoo's mouth.

"I love you, (y/n). I've always loved you."