Kai

Edited because i realised that i made uncountables of mistakes ㅠㅠ sorryyy~~
___________________________

"Hello?" You answered.

"Um hello? Sorry to bother you but are you free today?" A deep voice answered which belonged to Kyungsoo.

"Yea I'm free" you smiled through your phone.

"I thought of coming over." You continued.

"Oh??? Really??? If that's the case I do not need to invite you then." He chuckled.

"You want me look after Kai don't you?" You laughed.

"Yea...." He replied slowly.

With a small chuckle, "what's all that tone about? I mean, if you hadn't invite me i'll still come over anyways."

"Okay well, i'll be there in ten alright!" You continued.

"Araseo araseo" he laughed and the line went off.

You decided to come over as the boys were having practice. And since your boyfriend, Kai is not feeling well, you decided to look after him while the boys are out.

After a few knocks on the boys' door, it was opened by Kyungsoo.

"Annyeong (y/n)!" Kyungsoo said smiling from ear to ear.

"Come on in, he's upstairs." Kyungsoo continued.

"Alright boys! We'll get going" The leader said.

"Oh and (y/n), take good care of him okay? His medicine are in the fridge make sure he eats his meals, araseo?"

"Araseo eomma" You laughed.

"Okay, we'll get going, don't be naughty." Baekhyun smirked.

"Shut up and get going or else you'll be late!!" You shouted.

You closed the door as the boys left. You took a quick glance around the living room and you head upstairs.

As you had already arrived in front of your boyfriend's door, you slowly turned the doorknob not wanting to wake Kai up.

You tiptoed to the side of the bed and sat down. Kai was lying down with his eyes closed looking all peaceful and innocent and you suddenly had the urge to pinch his cheeks but instead, you kissed it. You touched his forehead using your palm to check his temperature. You started to worry as the temperature wasn't a good sign.

You hurriedly went downstairs and took a small basin of warm water and a cloth.

You started panting from running up and down the stairs but that didn't really matter.

Wetting the cloth, you dabbed the cloth on his face before placing it on top of his forehead. Putting away the basin, you rested your chin on your palm while looking at Kai sleeping.

Moments later, his eyes started to twitch and he began to open his eyes slowly.

"(Y/N)? What are you doing here?" He asked with his sleepy voice which made him sound so so so husky and sexy.
(haha sorry)

"What am I doing here? Kai are you for real? You're sick, aren't you? The boys are out for practice, tell me who's going to look after you if you're left alone?" You nagged, while Kai scratch the back of his head.

"Jagiiiiii don't be mad. Well I'm glad you're here." He continued revealing a huge grin on his face.

You chuckled, "Okay, I bought some soup and its downstairs let me heat it for you, okay? Stay there and Don't. Go. Anywhere." You said, pausing in between the lines.