Rap Monster

"Babe, what are you doing?" You heard a voice from the entrance of the toilet door, standing there, the most hottest man alive, Kim Namjoon.

"Ah nothing, just watching The Return Of Superman" You answered gleefully.

He quickly ran towards the bed, crawled over you and laid beside you.

"(Y/N)-ah, i miss you..." Namjoon pouted while resting his head on your shoulders and his hands over your stomach.

Sadly, you were too engrossed watching the variety show until you didn't even realise he was talking you.

"(Y/N)-ah!!!!!!!!" Namjoon shouted, that made you startled a little bit. "Don't you miss me???" He continued.

"Ah mianhae jagiya im sorry. Of course, i do miss you." You answered, trying your best to soothe him.

"But you sound otherwise......ah nevermind." He got up from bed and went into the living room to watch some random shows.

At that moment, you already knew he was sulking.

You jumped out of bed and sneakily went behind him to give him a surprise back hug.

While your hands wrapped his broad shoulders,

"Joonie-ah, Im sorry for ignoring you just for that baby variety show, but they were too adorable i can't help it." You pouted.

"Ahhhh it's okay jagiya, one day we can make alot of adorable babies too." Namjoon smirked.

"Pervert"

"Oh please (Y/N), i know you can't wait to do it."

You glared at him, "Aw baby i was just joking, come sit here with me"

"Ugh whatever." But you still went to him and sat beside him anyways.

Namjoon immediately laid his head on your lap. You giggled while playing with his hair.

"Sooooo what movie to watch?" You asked but there was no response.

"Yah!! This kid, how can he fall asleep? Aish." You talked to yourself.

But then, you couldn't resist looking at his baby face when he's sleeping. He looks cute. Really cute. You stroked his cheeks using your thumbs, admiring him. You giggled quietly and smiled to yourself.

His fringe was quite long so you used your fingers to put his fringe away from his flawless face so you clearer vision of him.

As you were about to put your hand down, Namjoon opened his eyes a little bit and grabbed your hand.

He kissed your hand with his eyes closed.

You smiled and whispered, "Ahh i love you."

With his sleepy voice which made it sound husky and sexy, he replied

"I love you most..." With a half smile on his face and he fell into a deep sleep while holding your hand.