Jimin

Sorry for not updating for a loooOoooooOOOg time T.T
___________________________

"Jimin-ah~ where are we going today? You cooed.

"To the beach!" He grinned, smiling from ear to ear.

"Ah..but why? Is there anything special today?" You asked.

"Nothing special sweetheart, can't I take my favourite girl out and spend quality time with you? Hm?" He said turning to you, smiling and back to focusing on driving.

"We're here!" He said with full of enjoyment.

Jimin is..probably the most best thing that has ever happened in your life. He's a precious gem and sometimes you thought, how do you ever get so lucky?

He quickly grabbed your hand pulling along near the seashore. People did different types of activities there, frisbee, cycling, jogging some were running around near the sea, and some were just relaxing enjoying the cool breeze.

"Hey! There's an ice-cream parlour there! Let's go get some!" Again, pulling you along with him.

"Aish this kid." You mumbled to yourself.

As you settled down, you sat near the water, with ice-cream in each of your hands.

Amazed by the beauty of nature, the sound of the waves were soothing to your ears. You both were definitely absorbed by the beauty of it.

"It's so nice here" you said, smiling to Jimin who smiled back at you.

"I wish we could do this often" you sighed.

Jimin felt guilty upon hearing what you've just said. He wants to treat you right, give all his attention and love that you deserve. Most importantly, making you happy. Jimin then took a silver ring out from his pocket, placing it in between his second finger and third finger.

"Jimin? Why are you keeping quiet? You asked

"Im..sorry" he spoke.

He then interlocked his fingers with yours making the ring slip right into your finger.

As you felt the coldness from then silver ring, "oh my god, what's this?"

"Our promise ring" he smiled, lifting his hands so that you can see his wearing the same ring as the one that slipped into your finger.

"Wh- I- You don't-"

"Shhhhhh.. You know you're really cute when stutter." He let out a small chuckle.

"Well, I know I've been very busy lately, which is why im you taking out. Youre mine and only mine. You know everytime when I look at you, I'll always say to myself that this is the person that i want to spend my whole life with and words can't describe how lucky i am to have you and i don't ever wish to lose you."

With your mouth hanging open, listening to the boy's sweet words made your heart melt.

Lost for words.

"Jagi..ar-are you okay? Are you keeping quiet too?" He laughed.

You smiled looking at him in his eyes as you leaned forward. You don't know what has gotten into you but you just can't resist his plump kissable lips. Jimin were surprised to see you leaning toward him but of course, he too couldn't resist his favourite pair of lips which belonged to his favourite girl.

Both lips were touched, you could feel Jimin smiled in the middle of the kiss which made you smile too. Before pulling away, you gave one last peck on his lips.

"What was that all about?" He joked.

You slapped his arms lightly.

"My, my, my... What have i done to deserve such beautiful person like you?" He took a deep breath and exhale with a smile.

With your fingers still interlocked, you rested your head on his shoulders, watching the sunset.

"I love you.."