Sehun

Sehun's ways of waking you up would be covering your face with his sweet kisses. He'd start off with your forehead, your eyelids, your nose, you cheeks and lastly, your lips.

He'll keep on kissing till you're awake. His kisses were one of those things that will make you crave for more. You'd pretend to sleep so that he can continue to kiss you.

But then, of course, you gave up as you started to feel uneasy and stuffy. You opened your eyes,

"Hi" Sehun cooed with a huge grin on his face.

"Good morning~" you said as you stretched.

"Did you had a good sleep jagiya?" He asked.

"Of course!"

Sehun furrowed his eyebrows and moved closer to you.

"Your eyes are swollen, why is that?"

"W-what? N-no-" you said, stuttering but then you were cutted off by Sehun.

"Yah! Were you crying?" He said as he moved away some strands of your hair from your face and cupped your cheeks.

"Tell me, what happened?" Sehun said with sadness in his voice.

"No- i-its just a nightmare don't worry." You smiled.

"Don't worry? How can i not be worried? You cried, (y/n). Was that nightmare of yours that bad? Tell me." Sehun reprimanded.

"Well...."

"Well??????" Sehun coming closer to you.

"You....left me.." You continued with a slight crack in your voice.

"No no no no no no jagiya that's just a dream, you know i'll never do that, right? If I ever did that, i'll be the most stupidest human being. Ever." Sehun said as he immediately pulled you closer to his body. He puts his hand on your head making you resting against his chest as he slowly stroke your hair, with his other arm at you back, rubbing it slowly and gently. His actions makes you want to cry even more.

"I love you, you got that?" He continued, finally leaving a small smile on your face.

"Sehun?"

"Hm?"

"But, what if your feelings for me fade? Or what if you'll love another girl more than you love me?"

Sehun stayed quiet. He faced you and look straight into your eyes.

"Actually....i will"

Your heart sank.

"Oh.." The only word that could come out from your mouth.

"You will meet her though.." Sehun said.

"Why would she meet me? Why would i meet her?"

"Because when she sees you, she will look up and call you mommy." Sehun said revealing huge grin on his face.

Your cheeks turned red, out of embarrassement, you looked down.

"Oh?? Are you blushing?" Sehun said with a smirk on his face.

He pulled you closer, "Listen, I'll never leave you, okay? I see a very bright future ahead of us. Many years from now, our house will be filled with kids running around, laughters, wailings and cryings and so much more. Trust me, we'll be a very happy family, and i'll take very gpod care of you and our future children, hm?"

Your heart felt lighter as ever, relieved to hear those words from Sehun.

"Im looking forward to it." You smiled.

"That's my girl." He said kissing your forehead.

"Hey, i bought some takeaways yesterday, let's eat! Im hungry." He pouts while immediately pulling your hand making you run along with him. You just shook your head cause of how dorky he can be at times.

-----------------------------------

This kind of....sucks cause i was lacking of inspirations //sobs// haha sorry but dont worry! I'll work harder next time! :p