Taehyung

Staring at the clock while it ticks and tocks. 1 am you thought to yourself, and Taehyung hasn't been replying your messages.

You assure yourself that Taehyung will be okay, maybe their manager hold them for a bit?  You told yourself again, but your heart still doesn't feel at ease..

As you laid down, your eyes started to feel heavy and eventually fell asleep.

It was past 2 when you felt someone behind you, breathing in your neck, a chin ontop of your head and a hand wrapped around you.

You pulled a slight smile and gave a sigh of a relief that the love of your life has came home. Immediately interlocking your hands with him to let him how much you've missed him as you both started to fall asleep, again.

You were awake suddenly, knowing that the both of you were in the same position.
His body must've hurt not moving an inch..
You talked to yourself. Slowly letting go of his hand, and you got up.

"Why did you let go?" A voice came out behind you, Taehyung rubbing his eyes.

"Oh..well we've been in the same position for about like....a long time I thought your body must've been hurt since we didn't moved at all.." You spoke softly.

"Silly, as long as i have you in my arms, i'll be perfectly alright!" He grinned.

"Tae.. It's in the middle of the night, why are you like this." You laughed.

You chuckled and caressed his cheek not long after when his face turned gloomy.

"Hey, you okay though?" You asked.

"Yea..." He said as he got up.

"Don't lie.."

"Well...work has been complicated lately..and it sucks..you know." Taehyung answered in the most saddest voice that you ever heard him of saying it breaks your heart bit by bit.

"C'mon let's talk"

"Actually, it's nothing..I'm just tired that the manager made us stayed back that's all." He pouted and then smile to assure you that he's okay.

"Are you sure..?" You asked in doubt.

"Of course! Now I'm better since I'm with you right now." He sheepishly smiled.

You sighed and laid back on the bed, stretching your arms.

"Come here." You patted on your arms.

"Why?" He asked in disbelief.

"Let me be the 'boyfriend' today, come on, lay down, i'll put you to sleep." You grin widely.

"Jeez you're so weird, (y/n)."

"Well i got it from you."

The inner child of Taehyung was leashed as he snuggle up on your neck like a big baby.

"This feels...nice. Thanks for being my 'boyfriend' for today."

You both laughed.

"Sleep tight taehyung, i love you." You gave a light peck on his head.

"...and I love you too."

----------------—————---------------------------

Just a short one, im sorry if this isn't nice hahaha and also, sorry for the late update! Hehe enjoy xx

PS: requests are open :)