Chapter 5: Is This Normal For A Hero School?

I froze as I spotted the large group of reporters at the front gates. Fucking hell! Did they find out about me already? "Izuku, I don't think that I can do this today! I can't face the reporters."

He grabbed onto my arm, "We need to get to class!"

I glared at him, "Fine." The reporters swarmed around us, asking us about what we thought of having All Might as a teacher. I buried my face in my scarf and hurried through. I turned around, and Izuku was excusing himself from the swarm.

Once we got to class, Mr. Aizawa announced that we were going to hold a class election. It was chaos until Iida suggested that we have an election. "Are we going to have a true democracy, or are we going to have an electoral college?"

Iida was not impressed with my joke, "Write your vote on a piece of paper. I will collect them and tally the votes on the board."

I voted for Momo, she was a good partner yesterday, and she seemed to think things through before acting. Looking at the final tally, I had to bite my tongue to keep myself from laughing. Izuku had the most votes, and he hadn't even wanted to be the class rep. I was surprised to see that someone had voted for me.

I sighed as I walked to lunch with Mina, Kaminari, Jiro, and Tokoyami. "My brain feels like mush! I wish that I had paid more attention in my Japanese lessons!"

Kaminari smirked, "Japanese lessons? Are you rich or something?"

I felt my ears burn as I avoided their eyes, "Well, my dad is a politician. So, yeah." We grabbed our trays of food and sat down. "Excuse me for a moment. I'm going to go pester my brother."

They all looked at me in confusion, "Your brother? Who is your brother?"

"Izuku. Izuku Midoriya."

"Oh." Kaminari's brow scrunched up, "Wait, you guys are siblings?"

I chuckled, "Yeah. We're actually twins."

Mina and Kaminari both shouted, "What?!"

"Yep. I know that we don't look very similar, but we are." I stood up and left them to go back to talking. I put my arm on top of Izuku's head, "Yeah, how's it going, Shorty?"

Uraraka scowled and grew a little red. While Izukua looked up at me, "I'm not that short!"

I grinned, "Yes, you are. I am taller than you by like three inches! It's kinda sad that your twin sister is taller than you." Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Uraraka deflate a little bit. A loud screeching sound filled the air."What's going on? Is that an alarm?"

We looked around, and one of the upperclassmen turned to Iida. "That alarm means that an intruder has gotten past the gates!"

Over the intercom, a voice that I didn't recognize spoke, "Will all students, please evacuate outside?"

In a moment, everyone went from silent to panicked. Iida, Uraraka, Izuku, and I headed towards the hall, but the panicking crowd quickly separated us. I got pinned against the side of a wall. It felt like everything was pressing in on me. I looked down at my hands, which were shaking and beginning to smoke as a hot, clawing feeling, tore up my insides.

A voice cut through the noise, and everyone stopped pushing. "Everyone! Everything's fine!" I looked up and spotted Iida floating near the exit. "This is UA. We need to act in a way that reflects the prestige of this school!" As he reassured the crowd, they settled down.

A girl from my class held out her hand to me, "Are you okay? Kero."

"Yeah, thank you." She introduced herself as Tsu and walked back to the classroom with me.