‣ 007 | open the gate for me, virtual boy.

"m-master?" taehyung called out once he went back to the living room.

jeongguk is already done playing the game and is now watching a movie while chilling on the couch.

he turns his attention to the boy. "why are you covered in dust?"

taehyung blushed, finding it embarrassing for jeongguk to see him in this state.

"i cleaned the storage room, master. i'd like to ask if it's alright for me to take a shower..?" taehyung felt proud for not stuttering but still nervous as fuck.

"why are you even asking me? go shower."

the brunette pressed his lips together and nodded even though jeongguk didn't saw it as the ravenette went back on watching the movie.

"o-okay. thank you." he said before rushing towards the nearest bathroom which is located in the kitchen.

.

it didn't take a lot of time for taehyung to take a shower and he's now drying his hair with a towel.

suddenly, his whole body froze as he realized that he doesn't have any clothes with him. only the clothes that he wore earlier.

owners of the virtual boyfriends have to provide their partners' basic needs; clothes, food, shelter, and more.

and taehyung is too shy to ask for it to his master.

he sighed, going to take his dirty clothes. he's thinking of sprinting towards the laundry room to wash the clothes then wait for them to dry before going out.

a knock from the door can be heard and taehyung turns to look at it.

"there's clothes here, i'll leave them in the counter. i'll be in my room." jeongguk said then placed the simple white shirt pairing with gray sweatpants and a pair of boxers. he knew the shirt is too big for taehyung but there's no choice. all of his clothes are big for the brunette.

jeongguk made a note to himself earlier while taking clothes for taehyung that he'll have to go out later with the younger boy to buy some clothes and such. he doesn't even know why he's doing this but it feels like he needs to.

the ravenette waited for any response for a while and sighed as he received none. he then walked away and made his way upstairs towards his bedroom.

when taehyung heard nothing but silence from outside, he slowly opens the door and peeks. he spotted the clothes that jeongguk left for him resting neatly on the counter.

with a smile, taehyung happily grabbed the clothes then closed the door to start dressing himself up.

when he's done, he grabbed his dirty clothes then went out of the bathroom. he made sure that the lights are off before closing the door and going to the laundry room.

.

"get up. we're going out." jeongguk announced while walking down the stairs.

taehyung stood up from the couch and looks at jeongguk in confusion. "w-where are we going, master?"

"mall." the ravenette simply answered and went to the front door.

the brunette's eyes went slightly wide at the mention of the mall. he couldn't wait to enter that place.

taehyung approached his pair of shoes which are placed in the shoe rack and started wearing them. when he's done, he followed his master outside of the house.

jeongguk made sure that the door is locked before walking towards his car and getting inside.

"open the gate for me, virtual boy." he handed the boy the keys then closed the door of the car.

taehyung got startled a little but followed what he said. he held the keys then runs towards the gates and unlocks the padlocks. he wonders why jeongguk doesn't have any maid or guards despite of having a huge house. he also wonders what jeongguk's job is that made him this rich.

when jeongguk successfully drove the car out, taehyung closed and locked the gates before going to the car.

jeongguk opened the door of the passenger's seat for him, mentally thanking himself for having such long arms that helped him reach the other side of the car.

when taehyung gets inside and closed the door on his own, jeongguk started driving off.