‣ 025 | am i gonna be sent back?

"you guys know well that the ceo will come soon, right? he won't let this pass especially that taehyung is his favorite. who knows if he's already planning something?" namjoon announced.

it's been a week since the incident. after going to the company and unexpectedly rescuing another one of taehyung's kind, everything went smoothly. no one surprisingly visited jeongguk's house. the same way goes to seokjin.

unfortunately, the devices that are attached on the two boys's backs are still not removed and continued to hurt them these days. but both of them are learning to get used to the pain with the help of their friends who cared so much about them.

"we really need a plan." hoseok suggested.

"what plan?"

"we need to expose them as soon as possible but it won't be easy. daehoon have so much connections and he can easily deceive anyone. he might set up some traps as well and frame us. especially knowing that we're known by a lot of people." jeongguk explained while rubbing his temple out of frustration.

hoseok sighed. "but we're just some streamers.."

"dude, can't you see jeongguk? his account almost reached 70 million subscribers." namjoon suddenly bragged out, causing hoseok to gasp.

"why don't we expose them through his account then? 70 million people will immediately see it then they'll spread it everywhere until it reaches the tv news."

"i just said that daehoon have so much connections and that includes being able to make up excuses and make fake proofs that those allegations are not true. it's not only our accounts that are going to be dead but taehyung and jimin will be in more danger too." jeongguk sighed out.

the three felt so hopeless at the moment, not knowing what to do anymore. they really want to help taehyung and jimin from this misery along with the other dolls but they don't know how and what should they do. there's no way that they'll give up on them as well. they have grew so much attachment on them already and treated them like their little brothers.

"you're not wrong with daehoon having such connections, but you know to yourself that you're not just an ordinary guy, right? jeon jeongguk?" seokjin suddenly appeared to the living room.

namjoon's eyes widened. "what the fuck? how did you get in?"

"jeongguk gave me the password of his house." the older answered and sat down on the single seated couch followed by a loud satisfied sigh. "i'm so tired."

"hold on. what do you mean he's not just an ordinary guy? is he a secret killer or something?"

"shut it, hoseok. jeongguk will never kill anyone." namjoon shushed his friend with a glare. hoseok gave him an apologetic look and hugged a cushion instead.

jeongguk sighed out and rests his back on the backrest of the other single seated couch. "my parents are just the same level as daehoon but there's no way that they will help me. they don't even know that i've been living with a guy that i just met somewhere. they'll think that it's just 'teenager' things and nothing so serious though I'm already in my 20's. surely, they'll be furious as well once they found out they're going to be involved with such things that can affect their work and image."

"is that so? then that's bad," seokjin frowned from the answer that he got. "but it won't hurt if we'll give it a try, right?"

"right! call them and talk to them about it. i'm sure they're missing their son too." hoseok assured his friend.

"they haven't even called me for weeks already. they just texted me a happy birthday and sent me money. that's the end. nothing more. i don't even know if they still think of me as their son." jeongguk got up from his seat. "i'm taking a rest." he said before walking away and went upstairs.

as he's making his way up to the stairs, he caught taehyung standing on a side and looking at him nervously. "you've been listening the whole time?"

taehyung got nervous even more and answered with a soft nod. "i-i was looking for you and i c-couldn't help but to listen. 'm sorry."

jeongguk stared at the boy for a bit before sighing and walking past him.

the younger boy immediately followed him and gave jeongguk's shirt a gentle tug, making the man halt his steps. "a-am i gonna be sent back? along with jiminie?" taehyung asked in a scared tone.

the ravenette heard it so well even though taehyung's voice was so quiet. he turned around to face the short little one and placed his hands on his shoulders. "whatever happen, we're not sending you two back. i'll find a way, okay?" he assured the boy then gave his head a pat. "go to the hyungs and have fun with them. i need to rest." he added before finally walking away and entered his room.

taehyung stared at the hallway where jeongguk disappeared with a soft pout. he feels so bad for causing any trouble and putting jeongguk and his friends in danger. he can't just let them struggle and do all the work to save him and jimin.

he'll have to find a way to help them.