‣ 016 | for taehyung.

jeongguk entered the room, seeing taehyung sleeping on his bed with seokjin taking care of him.

"how is he?" he asked quietly.

seokjin stopped doing his work and faced the ravenette. "he's doing much better now than before. he just need to rest for a while so don't make him do some work. also, we need to have a talk."

jeongguk took a seat on the beanbag that's placed near the bed. "about what?"

"we have to take down daehoon's company. i couldn't handle this anymore knowing that people like taehyung are still suffering and being used like toys in there." the older sighed out.

"and.. what do you want me to do? why don't you ask for help to your parents instead? your family is rich enough to take it down. you basically don't need my help."

"are you serious about this? this is for taehyung and those people. think about it, are you happy that taehyung is suffering right now?"

jeongguk frowned, staring at taehyung's sleeping face.

"he's just.. a doll. i can just bring him back in there and worry about nothing."

seokjin clenched his fists in anger. "how can you say that,  jeongguk? don't you have a heart?"

"well, shit. it's his fault for falling into that daehoon's trap and being a doll. not mine."

"jeon fucking jeongguk," seokjin stood up, glaring at the younger. "he didn't choose to be like this. he was fucking kidnapped and was separated from his parents at a very young age and was forced to do shits in that company." he snapped out, still careful with his tone not to wake the sleeping brunette up.

"alright. my bad. i'm sorry." jeongguk averted his glare, eyes locked on taehyung. "fine. i'll help you."

"good, and stop treating taehyung like he really is a doll. he's a human too, like you. he have feelings and he's really sensitive." seokjin looks at taehyung and caressed his hair.

"yeah, okay." jeongguk replied. "now what? how are we gonna take it down?"

"let's go downstairs first." seokjin said and the two quietly left the room for taehyung to rest peacefully.

they went downstairs and seated themselves on the couch in the living room.

"JDH company is a huge company. they are known for running legal stuffs with fake legal evidence. in short, the people that are being used are hidden somewhere in that building." seokjin started and jeongguk listened.

"we have to gather proofs and show the world how dirty daehoon is and his company. but, it will be risky. there are guards guarding every area and they probably changed the location where they're hiding those people already since i left so, we have to find out where they moved them."

"i see. what can i help?"

seokjin leaned his back on the backrest of the couch. "JDH is obsessed with famous people. they are inviting those rich famous people to visit their company to gain more popularity and to earn more money. since you're a famous ytube streamer and your parents are known to be successful business people, your perfect image will make them crazy."

jeongguk nodded at him. "and?"

"visit the company with two trusted people. it will be better if you'll bring hoseok and namjoon since they're famous ytube streamers too. check every floors and find out where the secret location is where the people are kept in and gather evidence."

"it's easier that i thought. so when should we start?"

"anytime you're available. let's do this for those people especially taehyung, alright?" seokjin extended his hand out.

jeongguk looks at seokjin then shook hands with him. "yeah. for taehyung."