‣ 027 | horrible secrets.

the next morning, taehyung woke up with a pout on his face again as the sun is hitting his face. he got up from the bed and stretched his limbs first before doing his morning routine. he fixed the pillows and the bedsheets then the bed. when he's all done and satisfied enough, he went to the bathroom of the room to wash up his face and brush his teeth.

right after spitting out the water from brushing his teeth, his back suddenly started hurting. the device makes loud beeping sounds and the pain was unbearable. taehyung screamed from the sudden feeling and collapsed down on the ground, hopelessly using his remaining strength to crawl out from the bathroom.

"g-ggukie hyung.." he weakly mumbled between his sobs. the pain wasn't this hard before. both him and jimin are starting to get used of it but today, the pain is different. he feels like being stabbed by a burning knife on his back.

taehyung got weaker as time passed by. bawling his eyes out on the ground and his hands are clenched tightly. but, right before he fell unconscious, the door was slammed open and a worried man rushed inside to check on him.

"taehyung? is it hurting?" jeongguk asked in his soft tone while slowly and carefully lifting the boy up.

the smaller male sniffled and looks at him with his tearful eyes. he nodded slowly and as soon as he was hugged by the ravenette, he hurriedly buried his face on his chest and continues sobbing. "h-hurts. it's m-more painful than before. p-please help ggukie!" he curled himself in jeongguk's arms as he kept crying.

jeongguk bites his bottom lip. he feels really worried for the boy. "I'll get you your medicine. stay here and i'll be quic-"

"no! no no d-don't leave me please. i can't hyungie 'm s-scared." taehyung gripped the older male's hoodie tightly to prevent him from leaving.

jeongguk guessed he'll have no choice but to bring taehyung with him. there's no way that he'll leave this boy crying so hard like this.

━━━━

"better?" jeongguk asked when taehyung finally calmed down after taking big gulps of the milk where the medicine was mixed.

taehyung nodded as an answer and finished the glass of milk. he sets down the empty glass on the coffee table in front of them then snuggled on jeongguk's warm chest. "thank you." he softly said.

the boy refused to leave jeongguk's lap when the older offered him to sit on the couch instead. he told him that his ggukie hyung's lap feels more comfortable than the couch.

and jeongguk decided not to argue with him about it as he doesn't really mind having someone especially taehyung sitting on his thick thighs.

jeongguk sighed and lets the boy snuggle on him. he runs his fingers through taehyung's soft and fluffy locks. "that man really won't let you be happy and free, huh?" he mumbled and poked his inner cheek with the tip of his tongue. "then i won't let him be free and have a happy life too. he should know how it feels being controlled by someone."

taehyung lifts his head from the warm chest and looks up at the ravenette. "you'll hurt mr. jo? but he'll hurt you too. he might make you his new doll as well and force you to be his slave. look, he did this to me." he pointed to the long thin scar on his neck. "mr. jo swiped the really sharp knife on my neck before and threatened me for breaking an expensive vase. he also made his guards do these to me." he lifted his sweater up to him his bruises and scars. "so i'm scared that he'll do these to you too, hyung." the brunette explained.

when there was no response from the older male, taehyung checks on him and poked his cheek gently. "hyung? are you okay?" he asked in his worried tone along with showing his worried expression.

jeongguk snapped out from his thoughts and nodded as an answer. he gave the boy a soft pat on his head then smiles a bit. "yeah, i'm okay. you wanna go out and have fun somewhere?" he asked, trying to change the mood and for the boy to forget about the bruises.

taehyung's eyes went wide and his orbs sparkled upon hearing it. he nodded his head rapidly and his lips curled into a wide adorable smile. "yes please!"

"then we're going. change your clothes."

jeongguk swear, his vision turned red and his fists clenched tightly from what he just saw on taehyung's body. there's only one thing inside his head right now and that is killing the ceo of JDH company, jo daehoon.

━━━━

"mr. jo, they have arrived." gyeoul informed the man who's sitting on his swivel chair inside the office room.

daehoon smirked and got up from his seat as he got ready to greet the special guests. "let them in."

gyeoul nodded politely and opens the door, gesturing for the couple to come inside.

the couple came inside the office and as soon as daehoon saw them, he smiled widely and gave them a warm greet.

"pleasant to meet you two for the first time, mr. and mrs. jeon."