‣ 021 | rare smile.

the rest of the night was filled with stories and some jokes that both hoseok and namjoon shared to brighten up the mood. the boys really enjoyed the dinner that seokjin made for them with the help of the other boys.

unfortunately, it is now the time to say goodbye to each other as the boys have work tomorrow to do.

"i'll be taking jimin with me while you'll take care of taehyung, jeongguk. don't worry, i'll take care of him and you know what to do if something happens to taehyung, right?" seokjin asked, looking at the ravenette.

jeongguk nodded as an answer who's standing beside taehyung. "yeah. thank you."

"see you tomorrow, taehyungie!" hoseok grinned and ruffled the brunette's hair.

taehyung giggled shyly and nodded. "see you, hyung."

"you too jimin. it was nice meeting you." hoseok added, smiling so bright at the other male.

jimin returned the smile. "n-nice meeting you and the others too, hyung."

"let's have another meal with each other again next time. it was really fun." namjoon stated. "and i hope that this issue with that company will end soon."

"i hope so.." jimin whispered, fiddling with the hem of his shirt in fear of getting caught by daehoon again.

seokjin looks at the small boy and frowned. "hey, you're gonna be safe with me, yeah? no one knows where i live except these three boys. jeongguk, namjoon and hoseok."

"o-okay." jimin nodded in relief.

"alright, we should get going now. goodbye gguk!" hoseok shouted and pulled namjoon with him to leave the house.

jeongguk just watched the four of them then closed the door once they're out.

he took a look at the brown haired boy who's staring back at him.

jeongguk can't help but to stare at taehyung's whole form, wondering how a boy can have such a perfect feminine body and a beautiful face.

he was always taught that a boy should always be a boy and that a boy should never have a feminine body.

that a real boy have a muscular body, not a feminine one.

"you look tired. you should get some rest now." jeongguk told the boy after literally admiring him.

taehyung nodded softly. "h-how about you, master?"

"i have to do a livestream in a while." the ravenette answered and starts making his way upstairs.

taehyung followed behind him, frowning. "p-please don't tire yourself too much, master."

jeongguk stopped walking as he stayed frozen on his spot.

the brunette stopped as well and wondered nervously why the older stopped walking out of the sudden.

it can't be because he said something wrong again, right?

but, he was surprised to suddenly hear such a short but beautiful chuckle coming from the man in front of him.

"i won't, don't worry much." jeongguk assured him.

"and oh," the ravenette turned to face the boy and gave him a smile. "you can stop calling me master now. just call me whatever you want." he said before proceeding on going inside his room.

taehyung was blushing on his spot. it was such a rare sight seeing jeongguk smiling softly at him.

━━━━

jeongguk sighed and sat down on his gaming chair then puts on his headphones. he turned his computer on and the camera then opened ytube.

he clicked the live button then looks at the camera.

"hey guys. it's me again, JG." he started, moving his mouse around.

"well, what should i play this time?"