‣ 011 | are you still mad at me because of what i said?

jeongguk sighed, opening the shopping bags to get taehyung's clothes. it feels like he's taking care of a child.

"take a bath upstairs, the third door. that's a guest room which will be your room now." he said.

taehyung only listened who's sitting on the couch and staring down on his lap.

jeongguk looks at him then placed the pair of blue pyjamas along with an underwear beside him.

"come on, taehyung."

the brunette nodded softly and stood up. he grabbed the clothes and clutched them close to his chest as he made his way upstairs.

the older watched as taehyung's figure retreated until he was out of his sight. jeongguk runs his fingers through his hair locks then plops down on the couch.

maybe, taehyung isn't that bad at all.

.

taehyung went to the kitchen after taking a quick shower and was met with jeongguk cooking something.

jeongguk noticed the boy's presence but still continued cooking. "how are you feeling now?"

the brunette slowly approached the table, seeing a plate of steaming hot buttered chickens with a mug of hot chocolate beside the plate. taehyung sat down on the chair. his eyes never leaving the delicious looking meal.

"g-good." he answered quietly, almost inaudible but jeongguk luckily managed to hear it clearly.

when he's done, jeongguk placed a bowl of ramen in front of the boy. "it's cold so i made ramen as well. do you want rice?"

"mhm." taehyung nodded in agreement, making jeongguk walk off to get a bowl of rice for him as well.

"you can eat it, you know. i know how much you're mentally drooling because of the chicken." taehyung heard jeongguk said.

the brunette blushed softly then shyly took a hold of a chicken that his eyes caught first then bites it. he almost moaned out at the heavenly taste but he held it in.

jeongguk placed the bowl of rice beside the bowl of ramen in front of taehyung then took a seat  beside the boy after to eat as well.

.

the next morning, jeongguk woke taehyung up to have breakfast with him.

currently, taehyung is sitting on the couch in the living room and wondering what housework should he do today. the event from yesterday is still fresh in his mind and he wants to do house chores to distract himself.

jeongguk went down the stairs, fully dressed while fixing his hair. "taehyung."

taehyung looks at the stairs upon hearing his own name being called out by jeongguk.

"i'm going out. if you're hungry, just grab some foods from the fridge. don't wait for me as well, i for sure will get home very late." jeongguk said and the brunette nodded at him.

jeongguk sighed and approached the boy. "how are you now?"

taehyung chewed his bottom lip and looks down. "g-good."

"are you still mad at me because of what i said?"

the brunette thinks for a while before shaking his head. "no, master."

"alright," jeongguk nodded, happy that taehyung is finally not disappointed at him. "i'll go now then. see you tomorrow, taehyung." he added then went towards the front door.

taehyung raised his head and watched as the ravenette left the house. his lips formed into a cute pout, kind of sad that he's now alone, again.

he's sad too because he will miss jeongguk's presence.