‣ 014 | boyfriend 095

[this chapter contains disturbing scenes. read at your own risk.]

"m-mom..? dad..?" the poor five year old little boy called out, crawling towards the two unconscious bodies that are laid in front of him.

"m-mommy..? daddy?" the boy called out once again until he heard noises behind him and an unfamiliar voice.

"take the kid." a stranger said and soon, the boy was lifted off the ground.

he screamed as they took him away from his parents and shoved him inside a van.

"l-let go of me! m-mommy! daddy!" he cried loudly, curling himself in the corner of the car.

but, a man suddenly took an injection. "you're so fucking loud." the man stated before injecting the liquid into the little boy's arm, making the boy fell unconscious.

the boy woke up in an unfamiliar white room, sitting on a chair. his feet are tied on the chair along with his hands that made him unable to move and escape.

"w-wha- dad?! mom?!" he shouted, whipping his head around to look for his parents.

suddenly, the door was slammed open, making him flinch at the loud sound and lets his eyes release some tears.

a man wearing all white came inside and sat on the seat in front of the boy.

"so, what's your name?" the man asked.

the little boy hesitated at first but eventually answered the man. afraid to get hurt.

"k-kim t-taehyung."

"kim taehyung. what a beautiful name." the man grinned and stood up from his seat to approach the little boy.

"my name's daehoon and well, taehyung. i'm sorry to tell you this, but," he grabbed the trembling boy's chin harshly.

"from now on, this is your new home and because of that, you'll have to listen to us and obey us. or else, you'll die."

"hm, 095 already turned sixteen so we can use him now. you know what to do." daehoon said and the men bowed down to him then left the room.

not long enough, the men came back with taehyung in the middle of them and looking down on the ground.

daehoon looks at the boy and grinned. "still beautiful as usual. put it on him now."

taehyung raised his head up to look at daehoon. "w-what are you going to d- ah!" he yelped as he got dragged to a seat and forced him to lay down on his chest and stomach.

he tried wiggling to get off the seat but it's no use as the men are stronger than him. they tied him up then one of them went to get something.

taehyung started crying helplessly, still trying his best to escape from the damn seat. "p-please don't h-hurt me... AHH!" he shouted loudly as something hot got pressed harshly on his back. it hurted a lot that it feels like his whole body is getting teared apart.

the brunette couldn't do anything but to cry loudly from the unbearable pain and beg for them to stop. but, as expected, no one listened to him.

daehoon smirked as he watched the scene. he was met by taehyung's tearful eyes that are begging to him for some help.

"time for the photoshoot." daehoon announced and the men sets taehyung up to take photos of him that they will need for the application.

"welcome to your new world, boyfriend 095, kim taehyung."

taehyung gasped as the device on his back suddenly beeped. he knows what exactly is the meaning of it.

"you've done this a lot of times before, taehyung. don't screw up, you know the consequences." daehoon warned.

taehyung nodded in fear then looks at the huge screen in front of him, seeing a young and nice looking man. but still, he's afraid to be hurt again. it always happen whenever he got picked.

"do your job well, little doll." daehoon chuckled before walking away, leaving taehyung inside a room with the huge screen in front of him.

the brunette stared at the man in the screen and can't help but to think that the man is quite attractive.

"jeon jeongguk.." he mumbled, reading the man's name.

"please be nice to me."