‣ 015 | doctor.

"why are you telling me that?"

taehyung flinched and looked up to be met by jeongguk's raging eyes.

"b-because-"

"why did you do it? when you know that it's risky?" jeongguk added.

the younger's lips trembled, thinking that jeongguk might be hating him again

"i'm s-so- ah!" he yelped and gripped the edege of the table in front of him from the sudden pain on his back.

jeongguk's eyes widened and he jumped from his seat to get behind taehyung and check his back.

"taehyung-"

"i-it's okay, master. t-taehyungie is used to this." the brunette faced jeongguk to give him a genuine smile even though he's in extreme pain.

"p-please don't be mad a-anymore."

"i'm not mad! i'm- i'm just worried."

taehyung blinked and his smile dropped. it's been so long since someone have showed and told him that they're worried for him.

the brunette smiled again. "thank you, master." was his last words before falling into unconsciousness.

━━━━

taehyung slowly opened his eyes and the first thing he saw was the unfamiliar looking ceiling. he made a small move and the same pain from earlier striked on his back again, making him let out a whimper.

"don't move. you'll get hurt even more." he heard a voice beside him.

he turned his head to face the person and saw an unfamiliar man.

the man smiled so genuinely at him. "how are you, 095?"

taehyung gasped as the man mentioned his codename. he started trembling in fear and gripped the blanket tightly.

"calm down. i don't mean any harm." the man assured him. "allow me to introduce myself first. my name's kim seokjin and i'm a doctor, as well as a former worker of JDH company."

taehyung stared at him with wide eyes.

he's a former worker..?

"i am a friend of jeongguk. he called me to treat you and he explained everything. and, i happened to be a former worker of the company so i understood everything." seokjin keeps smiling at the boy.

the brunette just listened, slowly calming down from the information.

"i can see that daehoon is still running the company and ain't done yet kidnapping kids to make them work for him. that alone made me despise him even more." seokjin sighed out but smiled at the boy again.

"and i'm here to help you. so, taehyung. would you like to share me your story?"

"b-but, where am i first..?" the brunette shyly asked.

"oh," seokjin chuckled softly. "you're inside jeongguk's bedroom."

"m-master's bedroom?" taehyung gasped and looked around. no wonder the room is big and beautiful and the bed is very soft and comfortable to lay on.

"it is, taehyung. if you're looking for him, he's downstairs and doing something."

"oh. okay." taehyung nodded and faced the older nale again.

and then, he started sharing his story.