‣ 008 | shopping.

the two entered a clothing store inside the mall. taehyung keeps following the taller male while examining the place with wide amused eyes. he can't believe that he's inside a mall.

jeongguk hummed as he looks around the place to look for outfits that will look good on the young brown haired male.

an oversized sweater caught his eyes and jeongguk approached it. he thought taehyung will look adorable wearing it.

"taehyung." he called out and grabbed the sweater.

taehyung looks at him with his adorable curious eyes. "master?"

"iㅡ don't call me that when we're outside." the ravenette gave the boy a serious stare. "call me jeongguk."

"o-okay, jeongguk." the brunette nodded.

jeongguk handed him the sweater. "try this on, and," he also grabbed a pair of white pants then gave it to the younger. "this."

taehyung blinks softly, staring at the clothes on his tiny hands. "h-here?"

"what? don't you know that a fitting room exists?"

the brunette blushed in embarrassment and looks down. he completely forgot that fitting rooms exist.

jeongguk sighed frustratedly and grabbed taehyung wrist. he went to a fitting room with the boy then lets go of his hand after.

"i'll be waiting on the sofa." he informed before walking away.

taehyung went inside the fitting room and closed the door then made sure to lock it.

he stared at himself in the mirror which is in front of him. he realized that he looks thinner than before.

shrugging, taehyung started taking his shirt and and sweatpants offㅡ more like jeongguk's clothes then dressed himself up with the sweater and pants that he was told to wear.

when he's done, taehyung opens the door slightly and peeks to look outside for his master. he spotted jeongguk sitting on one of the sofas with a phone on his hand and some shopping bags beside him.

with one more glance at the mirror, taehyung opens the door slowly completely then went out, a pile of jeongguk's clothes on his hands.

he walked towards the ravenette and shyly smiled at him. "m-master?"

jeongguk looks up at him from his phone then examined the boy. "not bad. let's go." he stands up and slips his phone inside his pocket then carries the shopping bags.

taehyung furrowed his brows but followed the ravenette eventually. he wonders if jeongguk already paid for the sweater and pants that he's wearing.

"give me those." jeongguk ordered, eyeing the clothes that taehyung is holding then opens an empty shopping bag.

the brunette shoves the clothes inside the bag then jeongguk continues walking after.

taehyung stared at him, wondering why jeongguk isn't making him carry all the shopping bags.

.

they're now inside a supermarket and the cart is almost full with some groceries.

taehyung keep looking around in awe. he was amazed by the colorful groceries.

out of the blue, someone jumped on jeongguk's back and the said boy groaned out in annoyance.

"what the fu-"

"gguk! good to see you here." hoseok's loud voice boomed through the supermarket.

namjoon appeared with a grocery cart. he chuckled then smiled at the brunette. "hey, taehyung."

"h-hello hyung." taehyung greeted back.

"why are you two here?" jeongguk sighed out.

hoseok grinned and waved at taehyung. "to shop, of course. oh, are you finally accepting taehyung and buying stuffs for him?"

the ravenette pushed the cart and taehyung follows him. "i'm doing this so he won't keep using my own things."

taehyung juts his bottom lip out at what he just heard. he thought he's finally in good terms with his master but he was wrong.

he can't help but to feel sad. he just wants to be friends with jeongguk. is that too much to ask?